Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hs3 remove dead zwave nodes - Fixed!

Hi sll,

How do i remove a dead zwave node from my hs3 controlled zwave stick?

The node is a module which has been reset in error so cant remove it anymore by exclusion.

Regards

Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

If you go into the root of that device and go to the ZWave tab there should be a button to remove ZWave node.

Let me know if you find it and how you get on with it. I have tried it on one of my devices and it didn't work. Just haven't had time to look into it further so I'd be keen to hear if your experience.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Also, I've usually had to try twice to get it to accept the Remove. You also need to ensure the devices is not actually responding (that Node ID#)

Z

Comment

Hs3 remove dead zwave nodes?

I still canot remove a dead node via hs3 how can i resolve this?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk
        Regards Bart
        HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Did Anyone figure this one out?

Comment

Make sure the device is not powered on when you use the option

Comment

does the option exist then..?
              Regards Bart
              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Haven't you found the option when you select a root device ?

Comment

Yes, Selected Root Device, Clicked Remove Node..
                  HS spins for a while
                  then reports back. Unable to remove node from stick, stick may be busy.

Comment

Hi,

I know about the remove node. but in the past this did not work for dead nodes. So nodes who are not accesible anymore from the controller (broken or new ID etc)

can you confirm this works?

Bart
                    Regards Bart
                    HSPRO 3.

Comment

Yes I have used it and is has worked, but I must admit I have had a node which wouldn't remove and I resorted to using ZTool which always works. You must make sure the node is not powered on.
                      Neil

Comment

hmm,

even with ztool i cant remove these 2 nodes.... i dont want to rebuild my entire network (55 nodes)

regards

bart
                        Regards Bart
                        HSPRO 3.

Comment

I just used the "remove node" button and it changed the network ID on my Zstick to 74747474! Now I can't even add nodes to another stick because I can't remove them from my network because the ID is messed up!

Comment

OUCH! You are in real trouble pal! Well, I can't remove dead nodes either no matter what I do. Ive tried removing them in the tab that is being discussed, and through the nodes page, which takes me to the nodes tab 'remove node'. Doesn't work, it tells me I need the node powered on and next to the device like I need permission to remove it or something stupid like that. Well, Im off to try more stuff, I think Ive tried everything. But if I find something I will let you know,

but it sounds like you really got a new screw you project on your hands!

Comment

I was able to remove the dead nodes, by transfering to zwave.me stick from the aeon and using the ztool.

regards

bart
                              Regards Bart
                              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X