No announcement yet.

HS3 Third Party Current Cost Envi Plugin Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very easy - I just threw them in there hence why they are out of order and never really looked at it closely (I don't actually use the plugin). I'll post a new version fixing that tomorrow.

Comment

Can you test this please - https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyme4rqhsw...PI_CCOST3P.exe and see if it is an order you are OK with, I've gone for last hour, last 24hrs, last seven days, last wk vs. this week, last 30 days, last six months this year vs. last year, last twelve months and finally last six years.

Let me know if you think they still are not quite logical and I can change them.

Comment

Thanks MrHappy.

The chart order is perfect, at least for me.

Jo

Comment

cheers I've uploaded the new version to the first post.

Comment

Hi, is it possible to post datastring to the plugin instead of using serialport?
            Thanks
            Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
            --
            Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I believe the function is already public to accept data formatted in XML form but it is designed for testing rather than anything else. I'm a bit wary really as it is only going to be semi useful as the only charts that will appear is the live use chart, the history charts are built from the database of the device. You would need a script in between the plugin and your device to get any functionality from it.

Edit: I should actually type something that makes sense, basically I can do it but only about 40% of the plugin is then of any use to you. It's not designed really for monitoring other devices but it is technically possible.
              Last edited by mrhappy; March 14, 2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I believethere was an HS2 version of this... Can you provide a link to it. I'd like to give it a try. I'm still on HS2 for a number of reasons and wanted to replace HST's version of the plugin. Am I too late to ask for it?

Robert
                HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                  I believethere was an HS2 version of this... Can you provide a link to it. I'd like to give it a try. I'm still on HS2 for a number of reasons and wanted to replace HST's version of the plugin. Am I too late to ask for it?

Robert
                  I have to be honest the HS2 version was in a bit of a mess so I pulled it but I still use it today on HS2. As of late I have been working with someone on the board to make some enhancements to the HS2 version but the problem is I don't know how easy it will be if you upgrade from an older version as there have been a lot of updates over the older versions. So it is better than it was certainly, you are welcome to try it but I only have limited time and facilities to support it so I can't make any promises if you run into problems. Here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/babc7zd1xi9ziqt/0138.zip

Comment

Thanks MrHappy. Since I never ran the earlier version, it won't be a problem with me. So just to clarify, in the link you provided, is this the updated version or the previous version which may require updating should/when you have a chance to update the code?

Much appreciated.

Robert
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                      Thanks MrHappy. Since I never ran the earlier version, it won't be a problem with me. So just to clarify, in the link you provided, is this the updated version or the previous version which may require updating should/when you have a chance to update the code?

Much appreciated.

Robert
                      It's the latest version dated 30th March 2014 so the one with all of the updates in. If you have any issues you can drop me an email by the board but it has only been run by two people that I know of, me and Mark42.

Comment

I seem to be having a problem with the Current Cost kWh Unit Cost field. My electric is .23 per kilowatt, but no matter what I put in for the plugin it always reverts to .12 any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by JB NY View Post
                          I seem to be having a problem with the Current Cost kWh Unit Cost field. My electric is .23 per kilowatt, but no matter what I put in for the plugin it always reverts to .12 any ideas?
                          Is this the HS3 version or the HS2 one? If it is the HS2 one I think that is fixed (and I have no idea how long that had been a problem) with the version I posted above. If it is HS3 then can you tell me if the device value is changing when you input a new value?

Comment

It's the HS3 one. The device value does change when I input a new value.

Comment

Originally posted by JB NY View Post
                              It's the HS3 one. The device value does change when I input a new value.
                              OK are you able to explain a bit what you mean by it always reverting to 0.12, is that when you restart HS, when you restart the plugin, at some point during when it is running? I've just tried it and when I change the value it sticks when I restart HS.

Comment

Mine does it when I restart HS3. I just did it now. After HS3 restarts, the plugin still states that the value is .23 but if I go to the graphs all the values shown are all using .13 to come up with the costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X