Fibaro & association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro & association

I tried to make association between a tbk switch and a fibaro module but it's not working. I tried to select a destination but the option is not always possible.

Can anybody explain me how to do it.

If you are on .64 on the ZWave module then it should be possible to create the associations from the root devices.

What kind of problems are you seeing?
    Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
      If you are on .64 on the ZWave module then it should be possible to create the associations from the root devices.

What kind of problems are you seeing?
      What do you mean by .64 on the zwave module.

When i choose the tbk module and go to the zwave part for association. I select my fibaro module (2*1,5kw) relay then i have the following message : "Bad devices selected. To add an association, select a source, destination, and group.". The problem is that i don't have the possibility to choose the destination group.

Do you know if there is some problem having HS2 and HS3 on the same computer. They are not running at the same time but they use the same Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick.

Not that i can only use the root device since for the tbk there is only one device created in HomeSeer.

Comment

.64 is the latest HS3 version of the ZWave plug-in ...

I don't think HS2 and HS3 on the same PC is the issue as long as they are not running at the same time.

I've noticed the same error message once or twice but I was still able to create the associations.

You might want to get some good debug logs and log a bugzilla ticket?
        Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
        X