Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3Pro but still only HSTouch "Lite"? - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Pro but still only HSTouch "Lite"? - Fixed!

I purchased the HS3Pro version after reading that HSTouch was included in that version;
    "HS3PRO users receive the fully customizable version of HSTouch!"

However - when I try to connect from the designer I get the following output in the log (and no connection to HSTouch);

Jan-30 09:28:21 HSTouch Server Client nc6400:nc6400 (192.168.2.110/4413) has raised LineDisconnected.
    Jan-30 09:28:21 HSTouch Server Warning, HSTouch Designer connections are not allowed for HSTouch Lite, upgrade to full HSTouch.
    Jan-30 09:28:21 HSTouch Server Client nc6400 (192.168.2.110/4413) named nc6400 has CONNECTED.
    Jan-30 09:28:20 HSTouch Server Opening connection from:192.168.2.110/4413

What is HSTouch Lite and why is this happening?

SW: Windows Home Server 2011 (a version of Win2008 server), HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.55, HSTouch Server 3.0.0.17, HSTouch Designer 1.0.73.

Fredrik

Do you have the HSTouch server plugin enabled?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes

Yes, the plugin is enabled and my android device connects ok.

Comment

Is the plugin showing that it is licensed? Try disabling the plugin and then re-enabling it.

Comment

Was this HSPro added to (used to upgrade) an existing HS "regular" install?

Comment

No, I installed a evaluation copy of HS3 Pro in november and used for a month. Then purchased the license and made the registration when the evaluation period was over.

Comment

Originally posted by FredrikKan View Post
              No, I installed a evaluation copy of HS3 Pro in november and used for a month. Then purchased the license and made the registration when the evaluation period was over.
              Try removing your HSTouch server plugin and then re-add it via the updater. The original plugin was lite only.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Try removing your HSTouch server plugin and then re-add it via the updater. The original plugin was lite only.
                Thanks Rupp,
                that solved the problem!

By the way - I saw in another post somebody referring to be using HSTouch Designer 3.xxx. Is that version available?

Fredrik

Comment

Yes. It's required for HS3 and is available in the HSTouch designer forum first sticky post.

Comment

Thank you -
                    I will install that!
                    Fredrik

Comment

Working...
                    X