Events running on start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events running on start up

When I start HS3 it runs a bunch of events and devices without me doing anything. I tried a couple of times and it always does it. Any idea what could cause this.

Look in your startup.txt file found in the scripts folder and see if this is the source.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Is there anything common in these devices/events, do they originate from a single plugin etc. Do the events have the same triggers, wondering if there is some device/plugin that is changing state on startup.

Comment

Looked at the events being triggered and they all had one thing in common. The ISY plug in. After digging deeper I realized that all these events were triggered by an Insteon switch and I had programed as"device had it's value set to..." so since these switch meet that value when HS3 started up it triggered the event. I just re programmed the event with"devices changes and becomes..." so it has to detect an acctual change to triger an event. It no longer triggers on star up. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X