Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zwave 3.0.0.64

When I start homeSeer 3 I have the following error message :

Feb-04 7:26:45 PM Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: .
    Feb-04 7:26:45 PM
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: . FINISHED .
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: .
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: This Z-Wave PC Controller is Type: ZW_LIB_CONTROLLER_STATIC
    Z-Wave Warning This Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version is: Z-Wave 2.78 (Unknown-Error)
    Feb-04 7:26:44 PM
    Z-Wave Error Unknown error building the Z-Wave Version Information
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Controller firmware version: 3.7
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Controller Manufacturer: Aeon Labs, ID=0x1, Type=0x2
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Found 43 Z-Wave nodes in interface node ID 1 (Jarriges zwave1)
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Z-Wave interface node ID: 1, Home ID: 014D0318
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Z-Wave Serial API version: 5
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Z-Wave services for the SECURITY COMMAND CLASS were successfully started.
    Z-Wave Jarriges zwave1: Buffered Wake-Up signal from node 42 is being ignored.

Does anybody have some idea how to fix this?

Are you having issue with your Z-wave network? This is only a warning.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes,

HS3 just mix all the values coming form the device. Watt value is always 0 and kW Hours is the instantaneous value.

I try a new associated device and it's the same thing.

I have some problems with HS3 and fibaro devices FGD211 & FGS221

How can I associate relay switсh with motion sensors that they will work together in one Z-Wave network, but without Z-Stick and HomeSeer Pro?

I'd like to get configured the S2 key controls of the FGD211 with some other lights in the same room.

The other light is connected to a Fibaro FGS221 2*1.5kw relay switch, which has also been configured and is working fine when controlled locally from a switch and remotely via the z-wave controller.Within Homeseer, the relay switch appears as 3 devices: a base/root device and two binary switches.

When I open up the Homeseer association screen for the dimmer FGD211, I want to select Group 2 (which is the one of the S2 switch triggers) but the destination pulldown only lists the relay base/root device and not the binary switch I want to operate

On a two relays fibaro device there is only the first endpoint working. The i used the second switch it's the first endpoint of the node that swith on or off.

Comment

hi,

I had the same issue, regarding the status updates being send to the same device, evn with endpoints setup. In most of the cases the removing of HS3 from association group 3 solved my issue.

regards

Bart
        Regards Bart
        ------------------------------------------
        Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
        HSPRO 3.
        Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

There is no possibility of Group3 so i can't remove it.

Comment

hi did you use the device in hs2 in the same zwave network? i did , so i ha group3 associations to that stick. i removed them using hs2.

regards

bart
            Regards Bart
            ------------------------------------------
            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
            HSPRO 3.
            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
            X