Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scripts WANTED

Hi Guys,

I seem to be have a lot of problems converting my scripts from Hs2 to Hs3, and would appreciate if you guys could post some work (on your Hs3 system) scripts , that would give me some idea and examples, so I can try to figure where I am going wrong.

Please nothing to technical as I am a script idiot

Have you tried using tenscripting3?? It's a great tool for running, testing and developing your scripts.

You can import your HS2 scripts and the compiler will tell you where you have some of your problems.
    Alternatively if you have specific things you struggle with converting post these and I'm sure there's help our there

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Nicolai L

Comment

What scripts are you talking about (apart from the serial ones), there are a few changes here and there concerning devices and events but anything else apart from that is mostly unchanged. It would be better if you posted the scripts and someone could show you what needed changing.

Comment

Hi Mr Happy did this post before we got results on the other thread .was just looking for examples

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
          Have you tried using tenscripting3?? It's a great tool for running, testing and developing your scripts.
          Where do you get that?
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
            Where do you get that?
            Google is your friend: http://www.tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScripting/HS3.aspx

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
            X