Motion sensor detection (detect motion)
    Remove delayed action for lamp
    Turn the lamp on
    Wait 10 minutes
    Turn lamp off
    Within HS2 this is working well for 3 years now
    But with HS3 it is not working light is gone on en off
    Random.

Can anyone confirm that this is working with HS3.

Thanks in advanced

Ed
    Attached Files

I have the exact same event, except using BLRF to detect motion Rf signal and X10 to send signal to lamp. My event works fine. The only difference is

If the Motion Sensor is SET TO ON (instead of CHANGES AND BECOMES ON)

Comment

Hello,

Ok Thanks i wil try that

Ed

Comment

That is not quite the way to do it, you should not need a wait 20 seconds as it will always wait 20 seconds and then run your command. What you actually want is a device action but if you click on the advanced icon you should be able to set how long to wait for the device command itself (rather than putting a wait in the event itself).

Attached an example of how I do something similar
        Attached Files
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Give that a try without the wait command (e.g. include the wait in the device action) otherwise what will happen is your event triggers, then it sets the device ON waits 10 minutes then turns the device off, however if it retriggers again it will set the device on, wait another 10 minutes then I think because the device actions are technically not delayed device actions (they are immediate device actions, after an event wait) it will trigger the off, and you might get off after 10 minutes, then 2 minutes later get off again etc.
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X