HS3 Release 3.0.0.66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Release 3.0.0.66

HS3 Release 3.0.0.66 is available, just restart your system to update.

Changes in this release:

Change List

Other changes:

* Minor formatting changes to the Device Utility page to keep with consistent
    * Device Utility page displays spinner if many devices are to be displayed
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

HS Speaker Won't Start

Since downloading the upgrade, the HS Speaker client will not load.

I rebooted and tried again but it won't run the speaker client.

Comment

Same here. Upgraded remote speaker to 3.0.0.66, and it won't start.

I see the following errors in the Windows Application Log:

Application: Speaker.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: System.BadImageFormatException
      Stack:
      at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.DoApplicationModel()
      at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.Run(System.String[])
      at Speaker.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])

-----

Faulting application name: Speaker.exe, version: 3.0.0.2, time stamp: 0x5300ebdc
      Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1677
      Exception code: 0xe0434352
      Fault offset: 0x000000000000940d
      Faulting process id: 0x2b68
      Faulting application start time: 0x01cf2b4e95337fbf
      Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Speaker.exe
      Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
      Report Id: d2e8a607-9741-11e3-adce-446d57cce1cb

Comment

We have a new build system and the settings for the Speaker were not correct. I re-uploaded the .66 installer so future updates will be ok. To fix your install, you can download just the speaker client EXE from here:

ftp://homeseer.com/pub/Speaker.exe

Comment

That worked. Thanks, Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            We have a new build system and the settings for the Speaker were not correct. I re-uploaded the .66 installer so future updates will be ok. To fix your install, you can download just the speaker client EXE from here:

ftp://homeseer.com/pub/Speaker.exe
            hmm, can't run this. It crashes

Dirk

Comment

I got wrong file size on demo unit, worked ok on production box

also get new graphics, but how do we group ?
              Attached Files
              Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Upgrade installed ok for me.

Still not getting events to run if I use a "Cannot Re-Run for x seconds" option...
                This seemed to show up as a problem for me in .55

Anyone else seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                  hmm, can't run this. It crashes

Dirk
                  The download of the speaker client crashes for me too. I've posted twice before about just wanting to load the speaker client and never got a reply. When this is fixed, will it be added to the Download section for HS3 (http://homeseer.com/downloads/index.htm)?

Thanks,
                  Barry

Comment

I re-uploaded the file yesterday so it should be ok now, is it still not loading for anyone? I can create a .67 if needed. I tried it this morning on another system and the update downloaded and applied ok.

Originally posted by lhfarm View Post
                    The download of the speaker client crashes for me too. I've posted twice before about just wanting to load the speaker client and never got a reply. When this is fixed, will it be added to the Download section for HS3 (http://homeseer.com/downloads/index.htm)?

Thanks,
                    Barry

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                      I re-uploaded the file yesterday so it should be ok now, is it still not loading for anyone? I can create a .67 if needed. I tried it this morning on another system and the update downloaded and applied ok.
                      Just tried on a Vista machine (the other was a Win7 box) and it crashed with "Stopped working" as before.

Thanks,
                      Barry

Comment

Upgrading to v66 works now for me.

Comment

I managed to download today, where I did get the file size error yesterday (my post from yesterday mysteriously removed?)

Now I am getting a access is denied for web guests whenever I try to approach the configuration of a plugin. I therefore cannot update plugin configs anymore???

During startup of HS3 I get loads of weird errors in the log, it mentions every device in the system I think:

17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=2, Name=Restart Version, Location/2=Restart/Plugins
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=3, Name=Scene, Location/2=Huiskamer/Status
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=4, Name=Heater force, Location/2=Huis/Status
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=5, Name=Vakantie modus, Location/2=Huis/Status
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=6, Name=LMS Status, Location/2=Systeem/Squeezebox
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=7, Name=Random Version, Location/2=Random/Plugins
                          17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=8, Name=TV, Location/2=Huiskamer/Status

This is a completely new error for me?

Regards,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Web guests should not be allowed to configure a plugin.

The warning messages are just because we changed some device info internally, but you will only see those messages once and they are harmless.

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                            I managed to download today, where I did get the file size error yesterday (my post from yesterday mysteriously removed?)

Now I am getting a access is denied for web guests whenever I try to approach the configuration of a plugin. I therefore cannot update plugin configs anymore???

During startup of HS3 I get loads of weird errors in the log:

17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=2, Name=Restart Version, Location/2=Restart/Plugins
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=3, Name=Scene, Location/2=Huiskamer/Status
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=4, Name=Heater force, Location/2=Huis/Status
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=5, Name=Vakantie modus, Location/2=Huis/Status
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=6, Name=LMS Status, Location/2=Systeem/Squeezebox
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=7, Name=Random Version, Location/2=Random/Plugins
                            17-2-2014 16:03:34 ~!~Warning~!~There is a device with an unexpected version in the database - if you are updating, it should load ok, if you are downgrading it may not be loaded: Ref=8, Name=TV, Location/2=Huiskamer/Status

This is a completely new error for me?

Regards,

Wim

Comment

I bet for some, the download file is being cached. I will update the build which will force a fresh download.

Originally posted by lhfarm View Post
                              Just tried on a Vista machine (the other was a Win7 box) and it crashed with "Stopped working" as before.

Thanks,
                              Barry

Comment

Working...
                              X