HS3 Release 3.0.0.66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Web guests should not be allowed to configure a plugin.

The warning messages are just because we changed some device info internally, but you will only see those messages once and they are harmless.
    Rich,

I am working locally? Localhost? I am working this way since years?

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Check the network user settings and see which user is set to local, I bet its not guest, it needs to be an admin user.

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Rich,

I am working locally? Localhost? I am working this way since years?

Regards,

Wim
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

For anyone with problems getting build 66 I have posted a build 67 with the speaker client fix, update to that and you should be ok.

Comment

Check the network user settings and see which user is set to local, I bet its not guest, it needs to be an admin user.
          Rich,
          Thanks, That was it - I had two local users. One I created last weekend for HSTouch, decided to have non admin user for HSTouch. That was a normal + local. Changed that one back to normal only and I could reach the plugins again. Sorry for the confusion

Regards,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

For anyone with problems getting build 66 I have posted a build 67 with the speaker client fix, update to that and you should be ok.
            I'm trying to run just the client on machines were HS3 ISN'T loaded. Works fine on the HS3 box. Should I load a trial version of HS3 first?

Comment

It's failing to run on the local machine for me, but runs fine on a remote workstation which links to the speaker.exe file on the host. My event log shows 2 errors relating to the failure.

Application: Speaker.exe
              Framework Version: v4.0.30319
              Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
              Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
              Stack:
              at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.DoApplicationModel()
              at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.Run(System.String[])
              at Speaker.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])

and . . .

Faulting application name: Speaker.exe, version: 3.0.0.2, time stamp: 0x530115db
              Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116
              Exception code: 0xe0434352
              Fault offset: 0x0000c41f
              Faulting process id: 0x117c
              Faulting application start time: 0x01cf304650326bcf
              Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Speaker.exe
              Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
              Report Id: 8ea1939b-9c39-11e3-a21d-00145e919751

Comment

Did you try updating to build 68?

Originally posted by randycboone View Post
                It's failing to run on the local machine for me, but runs fine on a remote workstation which links to the speaker.exe file on the host. My event log shows 2 errors relating to the failure.

Application: Speaker.exe
                Framework Version: v4.0.30319
                Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
                Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
                Stack:
                at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.DoApplicationModel()
                at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplic ationBase.Run(System.String[])
                at Speaker.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])

and . . .

Faulting application name: Speaker.exe, version: 3.0.0.2, time stamp: 0x530115db
                Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116
                Exception code: 0xe0434352
                Fault offset: 0x0000c41f
                Faulting process id: 0x117c
                Faulting application start time: 0x01cf304650326bcf
                Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Speaker.exe
                Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
                Report Id: 8ea1939b-9c39-11e3-a21d-00145e919751

Comment

Where is HSTouch

I have not been on the board for a while, and not finding an issue so might just be me? But I tried to connect to my zee today with my hstouch and would not connect. I checked the zee from home and noticed that HStouch is gone. What happen? How do I get it back? Did I do something?
                  Thanks for any Help!
                  danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                    I have not been on the board for a while, and not finding an issue so might just be me? But I tried to connect to my zee today with my hstouch and would not connect. I checked the zee from home and noticed that HStouch is gone. What happen? How do I get it back? Did I do something?
                    Thanks for any Help!
                    Hi Daniel - Does the HSTouch plugin not show up under the Plugins list?
                    If not, try restarting your Zee to see if it comes back.
                    Post back and let us know...
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

No its not showing up anywhere. Its crazy. I have tried rebooting over and over again. Then I try checking for upgrades. Im on .70. It was working perfect, was able hook up to homeseer touch with no problems. Everything has been working perfect. I havent tried hooking up the camera yet, that is next. But want homeseer touch first. Thanks you for any help or suggestions.
                      danielbo

Comment

Working...
                      X