1st day of month event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st day of month event

Can't seem to see how to do this with an event.

If time is 2:00 pm
    And if day is 1st of any month
    Then ....

With the attached you can pick "any month", but for day you can't choose "any day".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mmn; June 1, 2014, 08:27 AM.
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Originally posted by mmn View Post
    Can't seem to see how to do this with an event.

If time is 2:00 pm
    And if day is 1st of any month
    Then ....

With the attached you can pick "any month", but for day you can't choose "any day".
    Use Date instead of Day. Chose "Any Year" and "Any Month" and it would look like M/1/Y.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ah, I was wondering if there was a way to use wildcards. Thanks!

BTW, I was playing around with Recurring Events and managed to really hose HS. Every time I tried to do anything with the event HS crashed. Even trying to delete it. Had to restore from a backup. Don't really want to try and re-create that!
      Regards,
      Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mmn View Post
        Ah, I was wondering if there was a way to use wildcards. Thanks!

BTW, I was playing around with Recurring Events and managed to really hose HS. Every time I tried to do anything with the event HS crashed. Even trying to delete it. Had to restore from a backup. Don't really want to try and re-create that!
        That's weird. I use quite a few recurring triggers in events and haven't had a problem.

Comment

I have a few too that work fine, but for some reason playing around with this event and changing it from being time triggered to recurring fouled things up miserably.

Anyway, your solution worked. I would've tried that but when I saw the blank field on the 'And if Date is' I didn't think to click on it and see what popped up.

Thanks again.
          Regards,
          Michael

Comment

Working...
          X