multiple e-mail attachments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple e-mail attachments?

Can you attach multiple files to one e-mail that you send from an event in HS3?

I don't use HS3 but have just loaded it up and it appears to only let you attach one file to an email, scripting commands do not mention anything either about multiple attachments.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that you can use a semicolon between attachment filenames.
      Jon

Comment

Anyone tried the semicolon trick?

I've tried zip'ing several jpeg-images and sending the one file as an attachment, but for some strange reason my iPhone will not open the zip-archive. It opens fine on the computer and in Outlook on my Mac.

Comment

I tried the semicolon "trick" but that didn't work. Neither did the comma "trick". In both cases no image was sent at all. I think HS3 interprets the field as ONE link and does not make any attempt to break it down (which would be really easy to do). Some other threads suggested to pack everything up in a zip file. However, these days a lot of email clients simply delete zip files so that isn't a viable solution. Supposedly there is a Jon00 script but the link didn't work. So does anybody have a solution to send multiple attachments?

Comment

Working...
          X