Fibaro fgrm-221

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro fgrm-221

HI I m testinG a fibaro fgrm-221 or fgrm-222 with last version oh HS3 and zwave plugin.
    I can't use a value to open or close my shutters.
    Multilevel seems supported.
    I don't understand:

Thanx

Current Z-Wave NetworksNetwork Friendly NameHomeIDNumber of NodesInterface NameInterface ModelNode ID 014D0C7B2Interface ZvaveAeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick1
    Node Information for Network 014D0C7B1Full Name: Node 1 Z-Wave Interface Zvave Polling: Polling DisabledManufacturer:
    Sigma DesignsType:
    0x0ID:
    0x0Listens:
    NoVersion: (Not Available)Neighbor Rating
    Excellent (1) Speed:
    40.0KbpsBasic Type: CONTROLLER, Generic Type: STATIC CONTROLLER 2Full Name: Node 2 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch Multilevel Node 2 Polling: Polling DisabledManufacturer:
    Fibaro SystemType:
    0x301ID:
    0x1001Listens:
    YesVersion: 3.52 (ZDK 4,54.2) App: 22.22Neighbor Rating
    *Poor (0) Speed:
    40.0KbpsUses Interface: Interface Zvave (May change next Optimize)Basic Type: ROUTING SLAVE, Generic Type: SWITCH MULTILEVEL, Specific Type: CLASS B MOTOR CONTROLCommand Classes:
    Supported: Manufacturer Specific, Version, Configuration, Association, Switch Binary(V 1), Powerlevel, Meter(V 2), Sensor Multilevel(V 2), Firmware Update Md, Switch Binary(V 1), Manufacturer Proprietary, Protection Controlled:
    Mark, Meter(Ver 2), Sensor Multilevel(Ver 2), Manufacturer Proprietary, Scene Activation, Switch Multilevel, Switch Binary(Ver 1)Child Device: kW Hours CC: Meter Ver: 2Polling: Polling DisabledChild Device: Watts CC: Meter Ver: 2Polling: Polling DisabledChild Device: Power CC: Sensor Multilevel Ver: 2Polling: Polling DisabledChild Device: Switch Binary CC: Switch BinaryPolling: Polling Disabled

Browsing the forum I think I found my answer.
    Because some Fibaro modules are not certified, HomeSeer does not support them properly.
    Then why this poses no problem for the box eedomus, zipato ...
    Is it an unwillingness on the part of HomeSeer?
    I expect a serious response from you.

I'm not certain for some time to make the right choice by staying in HomeSeer.
    Homesseer is no longer innovative compared to other enreprises in the field of home automation booming.
    If HomeSeer does not react I fear that the end does come quickly ..

Comment

Hi,
      I also bought 8 Fibaro fgrm-222 shutter modules.

The v2 of the shutter module.

It should support also multi-level 'programming'. I installed Indigo on my imac and guess what. It works like a charm. Maybe i over looked some settings because it feels strange to me that with the same hardware devices (AEON LABS Z-stick S2 and the fibaro form-222 shutter module) it's not functioning on the Homeseer setup.

Thanks

Comment

I would suggest putting a Bugzilla report in for this issue.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Cases are already open in bugzilla.
          The FGRM-221 is an example
          But a fundamental question is key:

Do Homesseer will make efforts to meet the needs of its customers?

I have three friends who are wondering like me if they should drop HomeSeer.
          it is getting serious ...

Comment

In that case, I would email Rich and Rick directly and ask for an update or give HST a call. I've personally had good responses to most bugzilla issues I have posted, but sometimes it does take a reminder. The forum is intended as a user forum, so don't expect a reply from hst here. Sometimes they do respond in the forum, but not always.

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hi all,

I had a discussion a while ago which rick about this issue. As state by Rick these modules are not certified? and will not be fully supported until they are... Hoepfully this staement will be revised soon.

I think the bug was reported be me in bugzilla.

bart
              Regards Bart
              ------------------------------------------
              Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
              HSPRO 3.
              Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

What do you mean by that? :"Hoepfully this staement will be revised soon."
                Can you give us details?

If this is set: good
                A major problem is still the time to become outsized compatible with Zwave innovative products.
                The only thing that holds me back a bit under HomeSeer is that I use other technologies: 1-wire PLCBUS, IR, Plugwise ...

Comment

pawnies,

Rick just told me a few weeks ago that he is waiting for these devices to be fully certified before he put more effort to make this devices fully work.

I hope this statement will be reconsidered, because these modules indeed work in other HA systems.

Bart
                  Regards Bart
                  HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Ok Bart but is it sure Fibaro will certified this products?

Comment

I really dont know, we have to ask fibaro or Rick?
                      Regards Bart
                      HSPRO 3.

Comment

I just wonder Fibaro on the subject.
                        I expect the answer but I think there will be no escape.
                        I think I'll buy one homecenter2 Fibaro and leave HomeSeer ...

Comment

I know that the home center 2 has problems wit non fibaro devices

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

Just one question if the FGR or FGRM-221,222 are not certified Homeseer, what product zwave is certified for roller shutter ??? Big big Question.

Where is the certified zwave product list for homeseer ??

Here ? ----> http://www.vesternet.com/compatibili...e#.U_SRQtI0WG4

This compatibility list is very poor for Homeseer and zwave device.

what is the problem with Homeseer development team or company.

I have a user from 1.x Homeseer, but since 3.x the devlopment slow down.

Other product like Vera, EEdomus... outclass the compatibility with zwave device.

Homeseer what are you doing ???????

X10 product is dead, the futur is ZWAVE and fibaro THE manufacturer of best ZWAVE device, WakeUp, now for your users, please....

Frederic

Comment

I would like to migrate to hs3 but the zwave issues keep me from that. It 's very sad that there is so less improvements of the zwave plugin. And that in combinations of rick 's statement on certifiing. I have a lot of fibaro and philio stuff now doing nothing.... If fibaro comes out with a new hs then i think i will move to that platform......

Comment

Working...
                              X