PebSeer beta: control HomeSeer with your pebble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Great work with the pebseer app, working fine fine. keep up the good work.

Only issue is the controlling via pebseer when not on the local network. I know this is caused by the IPblocking. I the only way to overcome this for now, disabling this "feature" in hs3?

thanks

bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I'm afraid so :-(

Please leave a comment on the HomeSeer bugtracker, the link is on my blog. I hope that will give some exposure to the problem ...

Comment

Kristof,

The pebseer version expired today. Any chance to have an update?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Sorry, been on vacation a couple of days :-)

I'll post the same version with a longer trial period today or tomorrow.
          Did not have any time in the past weeks to do any further development.

Comment

Me too. Please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I've put the "extended beta" on the same URL which I mailed before.

I will try to do some more development this week ;-)

Comment

Kristof,

The beta will expire coming sunday. Any chance a new version will come out before that?

Regards,

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I'll put out the same version tomorrow. The refactoring and my normal job take quite some time... Rest assured, development hasn't stopped ;-)

Comment

PebSeer beta: control HomeSeer with your pebble

Almost a month later? Time for another bump? Anyone having web interface go unavailable? It seems I have been since setting this up (on my Zee).

Comment

I have rewritten most of the communication code, still testing.
                      Feature-wise nothing new was added, but the refactoring should allow me to more easily implement new features.

My grandmother passed away this week, so PebSeer did not get much attention.

I will post the new version online this weekend.

Comment

Sorry about the family loss. There is never a good time for losing family. No rush, just noticed it was about to expire when I was trying to add some other zwave devices.

Comment

Version 0.22 has just been uploaded.
                          Get it @ http://www.passion4automation.be/

From now on it is publicly available.

Comment

Nice

Comment

where to put the config file?

Hi,

Today I tried the app (downloaded it from your blog). After using the link on your blog for Ios devices, I managed to get the app on my pebble.
                              It only starts with an error saying it can not parse the Jason file.
                              So the next question is, where to put the jason.config file? Is it residing in Homeseer? Or on the Pebble?
                              Than, how to manage devices in / with/ from Homeseer?

Thanks,
                              Wiechert.

Comment

I thought there were detailed instructions on the same site of the download. . .you need to create and verify the JSON config. This config should be saved into the virtual device which you configured on the config page in the pebble app pebseer config.

Comment

Working...
                                X