Secure SIR 321 Countdown Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure SIR 321 Countdown Timer

Anyone using the SIR321 Z-Wave Countdown Timer and if so how do you get it to report the temperature and HS3 to display it?

Thanks.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Hi, looking for the same answer. Just bought one and can get the main device into homeseer (Although it reports a Horstman) the sensor probe is not being created.

Comment

Forgot to say.. i have purchased and installed/wired up the ses001ntc sensor

Comment

The user manual states.. "Two association groups are supported : Group-1: Nodes to receive Schedule report Group-2: Nodes to receive multilevel sensor report Each group contains maximum 4 nodes. Note: Group-2 is available only when external temp sensor is connected." i have cionnected and rescanned the node. Butnothing comes up nbor does it give me the option to see association 2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

For others.... got it working.... I excluded node from network and re included. Both associatiosn appeared and temperature device was createdin homeseer. Nice one !!!

Comment

Working...
          X