Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Secure SIR 321 Countdown Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ben pownall
    replied
    For others.... got it working.... I excluded node from network and re included. Both associatiosn appeared and temperature device was createdin homeseer. Nice one !!!

Leave a comment:

• ben pownall
    replied
    The user manual states.. "Two association groups are supported : Group-1: Nodes to receive Schedule report Group-2: Nodes to receive multilevel sensor report Each group contains maximum 4 nodes. Note: Group-2 is available only when external temp sensor is connected." i have cionnected and rescanned the node. Butnothing comes up nbor does it give me the option to see association 2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ben pownall
    replied
    Forgot to say.. i have purchased and installed/wired up the ses001ntc sensor

Leave a comment:

• ben pownall
    replied
    Hi, looking for the same answer. Just bought one and can get the main device into homeseer (Although it reports a Horstman) the sensor probe is not being created.

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    started a topic Secure SIR 321 Countdown Timer

Secure SIR 321 Countdown Timer

Anyone using the SIR321 Z-Wave Countdown Timer and if so how do you get it to report the temperature and HS3 to display it?

Thanks.
Working...
X