How to load a plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to load a plugin

Dumb question, I am trying to load a plugin. How come when i go to plugin's in HS3 v3.0.0.152 and go to additional interfaces and check the Blgarbage plugin nothing happens. I want to load the plugin into my system and it wont load. What am i doing wrong? I have restarted homeseer and still nothing. The check is still there.

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log when this happens?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, its weird no i dont see any errors in the log. I have tried to restart HS with no help. I am on window8.1. I have not tried a restart of the computer. I will try that though. The check mark just sits there in the plugin.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
        Dumb question, I am trying to load a plugin. How come when i go to plugin's in HS3 v3.0.0.152 and go to additional interfaces and check the Blgarbage plugin nothing happens. I want to load the plugin into my system and it wont load. What am i doing wrong? I have restarted homeseer and still nothing. The check is still there.
        Foolish question....

When you check the plug-in are you then clicking on Download and Install? Checking the box just picks the plug in(s). You still have to tell it to install.
        Attached Files
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I dont see the download and install. I am using IE, I will try chrome. Thanks...
          That was it, sorry to bother. I need IE for some video I try to stream and didnt even think of another browser.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
            I dont see the download and install. I am using IE, I will try chrome. Thanks...
            That was it, sorry to bother. I need IE for some video I try to stream and didnt even think of another browser.
            For what it's worth, it works for me under IE 11 on Windows 8.1 with Compatibility View enabled.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
            X