How to load a plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to load a plugin

Dumb question, I am trying to load a plugin. How come when i go to plugin's in HS3 v3.0.0.152 and go to additional interfaces and check the Blgarbage plugin nothing happens. I want to load the plugin into my system and it wont load. What am i doing wrong? I have restarted homeseer and still nothing. The check is still there.

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log when this happens?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Rupp, its weird no i dont see any errors in the log. I have tried to restart HS with no help. I am on window8.1. I have not tried a restart of the computer. I will try that though. The check mark just sits there in the plugin.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
        Dumb question, I am trying to load a plugin. How come when i go to plugin's in HS3 v3.0.0.152 and go to additional interfaces and check the Blgarbage plugin nothing happens. I want to load the plugin into my system and it wont load. What am i doing wrong? I have restarted homeseer and still nothing. The check is still there.
        Foolish question....

When you check the plug-in are you then clicking on Download and Install? Checking the box just picks the plug in(s). You still have to tell it to install.
        Attached Files

Comment

I dont see the download and install. I am using IE, I will try chrome. Thanks...
          That was it, sorry to bother. I need IE for some video I try to stream and didnt even think of another browser.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
            I dont see the download and install. I am using IE, I will try chrome. Thanks...
            That was it, sorry to bother. I need IE for some video I try to stream and didnt even think of another browser.
            For what it's worth, it works for me under IE 11 on Windows 8.1 with Compatibility View enabled.

Comment

Working...
            X