MSComm1_OnComm Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSComm1_OnComm Error

Has anyone else seen this error in the log? They usually occur in the middle of the night when no events are scheduled. Sometimes the system stops responding and requires a restart, but not always. The X10 plugin always shows a status of OK. I submitted Bug 2861 over a month ago, but it is being ignored.

Aug-02 3:43:05 AM X10 ERROR error in MSComm1_OnComm :Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.
    Aug-02 3:55:55 AM X10 ERROR error in MSComm1_OnComm :Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.

Did you ever get a response on this issue? I see it in my log every 4 hours or so..

Sep-22 8:21:24 AM X10 ERROR error in MSComm1_OnComm :Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.

Comment

I am still getting this error. I have also updated the Bug report several times, but now the Bug says I am not authorized to access it. It is very frustrating for the Help Desk to just ignore a bug for over three months. What does it take to get their attention?

Comment

FYI- I submitted another ticket for this issue. I was unable to open your ticket as well.

Comment

I am no longer getting this message. It must have been fixed for my situation in one of the updates.

Comment

Working...
          X