X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EventLog webpage error

When I try to access the HS3 EventPage url there is only a text "error"

I found below error in the startup.log
    2015-08-09 12:09:03 ~!~Error~!~SQL Exception adding record(s) to the LOG database(0): SQL logic error or missing databaseno such table: Log, Code=1 SQL=
    2015-08-09 12:09:03 ~!~Error~!~332 Log records failed to be written to the log database, resetting database.

Any qlue?
    Thanks
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

It appears your database is corrupt. Try looking the in path C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data for a backup and then use the path Tools > Setup > General Tab > Configuration section to switch between some of the backups and see if any of these work.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I had that a week or so ago.

I stopped HS - renamed the log file - started HS.

HS made a new log fil and the problem was gone.

Regards
      Morten

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
        I had that a week or so ago.

I stopped HS - renamed the log file - started HS.

HS made a new log fil and the problem was gone.

Regards
        Morten
        Thanks, same for me. Working fine now.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

getting this problem about once a month now, I think we defiantly have a database issue that needs to be looked at.
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

I'm using HS3 version 3.0.0.194 and Z-Wave plug-in version 3.0.1.25. I've had about 3 occurrences in the past 6 weeks of running out of memory in HS3. Not sure if it's due to the software version or maybe earlier. I got the first memory leak issue sometime after I setup my 2nd Z-NET (as a secondary controller). Anyway, that's another issue. I did get the Startup error mentioned in this thread and I thought my HomeSeer config was corrupted, and no matter which .hsd file I used, I kept getting the startup error. Turns out the error is with the HomeSeerLog.hsd file. I deleted all the Log *.hsd files in the Logs directory, and that fixed the issue. I'm glad I found this thread!!

Comment

I'm getting the same error, except I can't read ANY of the logs... going back for months.

Ultralog will read the logs, but the recent ones are filled with database errors.

I've submitted a support ticket.
              HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
              Home Assistant 2024.3
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
              Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
              Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
              WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
              AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

+1 same error as tonlof

Trying other log files or renaming and allowing HS to create a new log is not resolving the issue here.

Running 3.0.0.206 on Win 10

--PCK

Comment

I've seen this same error, but just haven't had time to address the issue. I'm on HS .206 but the error started before this( can't remember exactly when).

Sent from my iPhone
                  Tom
                  baby steps...starting again with HS3
                  HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                  HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                  Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                  In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                  System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Just happened AGAIN. any fix for this?
                    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

...me too

Yup...its started doing it again this week. This happened on and off during the summer.

Renaming the log file (i.e. getting rid of it so HS3 creates a new one) seems to take care of it but there's obviously something wrong.

Unfortunately I'm too busy to spend much time on the issue....kinda glad its not just my system though.
                      Regards,
                      Chris
                      HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
                      Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

I have the same problem. Every time I shutdown HS3 the log file error displays on the next start of HS3, and all of my events are gone. I have to delete the log file in the log directory and every time I make a change I save the file so I have the current file so I can restore the files upon startup. I hope HS can fix this. I have used HS for several years now without a problem, but now I am not confident on HS3's stability.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Comment

Working...
                        X