Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Action of Send an Email could not be carried out because its configuration is not com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action of Send an Email could not be carried out because its configuration is not com

I have an event that sends an email, and the email is in fact sent (I receive it), but I see this in the log:

Action of Send an Email could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.

what does it mean??

I am seeing this Event in my logs too (and am also receiving the email).

I'm also noticing some X10 wireless events are appearing in the HS log and triggering events over an hour after they physically occured. I'm not sure if it is HS at fault or the BLRF plugin.

Comment

I had this problem too. Do your email actions have both a subject and body? Mine didn't and I wasn't allowed to collapse the action until I added something to both. I think that was the reason.

I also had some actions that set a timer to 0. By default the interface showed 0 in all time slots but the action wouldn't collapse until I clicked the 'edit' button and then the 'submit' button.

Finally, I had another event where I must have accidentally clicked the 'add action' button because the slot was there but nothing was selected. This event also had a similar error.

Hope this helps.
      HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
      Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Thanks - in my case I could collapse the action fine, which is what confused me. But I've added an underscore character to each body of email to send (to be sure there's at least one character there) and the error seems to have gone away.

Comment

Thanks mrceolla.

My email body was blank. Once I added a character to the email body, I no longer see the message "Action of Send an Email could not be carried out because its configuration is not com" in the log.

Comment

Working...
          X