Mcsxap for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcsxap for HS3

Michael, there has not been much discussion lately about your Xap plugin for HS3. Also, I do not see your Xap related plugins listed in the HS3 updater? I am really happy with my Xap network using HS3. Everything has been extremely stable since the beginning of the year!

Are you going to put your Xap plugin in the HS3 updater so everyone can take advantage of your great work?

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Steve Q; October 14, 2015, 07:38 AM.
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Steve,
    I asked this question some time ago. Michael responded that he was having difficulty getting the plug-in into the updater, but included a link. I couldn't find it from his link, though - only for HS1 and HS2. I think I got it from an earlier response to you that included a zip file of the plug-in, which I've attached for reference.

I had no trouble installing it, and it has been running without issue for several months. I, too, would love to see it available in the updater.
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      I had no trouble installing it, and it has been running without issue for several months. I, too, would love to see it available in the updater.
      Same here as well; manually installed and running well here as well.

Comment

The last mcsXap I show for HS3 is 3.0.0.54. I can try again to get it into Updater. Based upon file dates last time I tried was early 2014. The artifacts associated with the updater submittal are the .htm file and the icon. The .txt files are what I have hosted at mcsSprinklers.com that will be referenced from what HST puts in the updater. If anybody else has made a submittal for updater and knows what I am missing or doing wrong then please identify.
        Attached Files

Comment

Last playing around here was with Spud's Alexa plugin.

Initially it was a manual update using updater overide for testing then it went to the updater.

Guessing Spud is very familiar with process.

See here.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
          X