Linking multiple HS3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking multiple HS3's

Just curious on this... I'm starting to ramp up my HS3 install which is running on a Ubuntu Linux VM among many other VM's I run. I just setup an everspring water flood sensor which I plan to install more of around the house and ultimately install a fortress valve. So that got me thinking, some of these more critical sensors and events would probably be more stable running on a Raspberry Pi or hometroller. No Fans, no bulky server that can have disk / raid group failures, etc.

If I were to setup a separate zwave network for water sensors, water valves, maybe door locks, etc - is there any way to have one HS3 install communicate with another. Or maybe have one zwave device communicate with more than one HS3 server - or be controlled by more than one HS3 server? If I move critical devices to a Raspberry Pi it would be nice to still have any events triggered reported into the main system for many further actions.

Possible?

HS3 supports these data interchanges:
    - JSON API
    - RESTFul API
    - A2Z-link API

Any one of them could be used to have one instance of HS3 communicate with another one as long as they're TCP/IP connected.

Comment

Working...
    X