This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started getting this error need help

I am running the latest beta version of HS3 and recently started getting this error any idea how to fix it

12/21/2015 7:19:41 PM ~!~Error~!~DeSerializing object (byte): There was an error deserializing the OrderedDictionary. The ArrayList does not contain DictionaryEntries. Source=System

Need some help please
    Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
      I am running the latest beta version of HS3 and recently started getting this error any idea how to fix it

12/21/2015 7:19:41 PM ~!~Error~!~DeSerializing object (byte): There was an error deserializing the OrderedDictionary. The ArrayList does not contain DictionaryEntries. Source=System

Need some help please
      Thanks Ken
      I have the same error - any solution?

Comment

I havent found one yet. Hoping the HS team would jump in

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

For the record I get this message also. I have absolutely no idea what it means. It would be helpful if these error messages were human readable.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I agree. Since this started happening if i make changes to any events that dont save when hs3 is restarted

Comment

I agree. Since this started happening if i make changes to any events that dont save when hs3 is restarted

I'm not experiencing that. My new events are still there when I restart HS3. I am having some of the actions from random events disappear though. The error and the missing events seem to have started around the same time.

Comment

Way back with some earlier version (V.177 - May, 2015) of HS3 I would see this and similar. It is documented in this thread ==> View Single post and this one ===> View Single Post

At the time Rich mentioned something about just displaying all of the variables (show all) when HS3 finished booting up. I did that and the log entry went away.

I am now seeing it again and trying that again.

I have not lost any events to date.

Testing this morning shut down HS3 on the Zee. Did some updating of the OS and rebooted it. I did not see the issue (HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.258)

Testing second machine running Homeseer 3 Pro next....did see it on the HS3 Pro machine running Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit linux.

Mar-25 9:07:53 AM Load Config Loading Event Groups...
                Mar-25 9:07:53 AM Load Config Loading Events...
                Mar-25 9:07:53 AM Error DeSerializing object (byte): Could not find type 'System.Collections.SortedList+KeyList'. Source=mscorlib

Did the show all variable thing. Shut it down and rebooted machine to see if it comes back.

Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Load Config Loading Event Groups...
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Load Config Loading Events...
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Error DeSerializing object (byte): Could not find type 'System.Collections.SortedList+KeyList'. Source=mscorlib
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Load Config Loading COUNTERS...
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Load Config Loading TIMERS...
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Startup HomeSeer version is: 3.0.0.258
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Startup Creating Speaker Client Interface Object...
                Mar-25 9:12:46 AM Startup This version of HomeSeer is registered as a HS3PRO version.

Odd that I see it on the HS3 Pro box and not on the Zee-2 box.

There is also the mention of upgrading Mono. One user went to Linux Mono V4.2.2.30.

I have not yet upgraded Mono.

I did stop and cleanse the DB knocking some 512k off of it but saw the error again restarting Homeseer.
                Last edited by Pete; March 25, 2016, 09:28 AM.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                  I'm not experiencing that. My new events are still there when I restart HS3. I am having some of the actions from random events disappear though. The error and the missing events seem to have started around the same time.
                  That is what is happening to me i lose actions from events. If i put them back in the run fine but i lose them again when hs3 restarts

Comment

That is what is happening to me i lose actions from events. If i put them back in the run fine but i lose them again when hs3 restarts

I'm loosing actions in events I created last year though. The age of the event or action doesn't seem to be a factor. Though all of my events over a year or so old don't seem to be effected. I'm not sure though.

Comment

I'm seeing the same thing. A newly added event or an untouched event from 2 years ago may lose some or all of the actions usually after 24 hours. This only shows up in the two versions I have tried to upgrade to (.243 and .258) from .208. .208 is quite solid for me.

Comment

Come on Homeseer, what's the solution?? I get the same error...

DeSerializing object (byte): There was an error deserializing the OrderedDictionary. The ArrayList does not contain DictionaryEntries. Source=System

Comment

This is getting old

Im getting the same error. Please need help. I'm getting tired of recreating my events

Comment

Originally posted by First_N_Goal View Post
                            Im getting the same error. Please need help. I'm getting tired of recreating my events

You should post in this thread: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=179898 That's where people are working on this issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X