Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 manage plugin page Chrome malware warning. - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 manage plugin page Chrome malware warning. - Fixed!

I just had the warning when i opened the manage plugin page.
    My local lan ip of HS3 is 192.168.1.17 and the warning was that www.myautomated1home.net (i put the 1 in the url to make it unusable) servers malware from that ip.
    I dont know if the commercial banner has any influence of it or that is just a coincidence that the ip's are the same

Originally posted by The-Source View Post
    I just had the warning when i opened the manage plugin page.
    My local lan ip of HS3 is 192.168.1.17 and the warning was that www.myautomated1home.net (i put the 1 in the url to make it unusable) servers malware from that ip.
    I dont know if the commercial banner has any influence of it or that is just a coincidence that the ip's are the same
    I saw this today when I tried to update a plugin, I've PM'd who I think can help. Plugin authors can decide whether they host plugins themselves and guess it is just checking they exist and throwing this error.

Comment

Getting it too...makes me nervous. Got it when I changed to Manage Plugins then pressed the "Additional Interfaces" button.

Comment

Are you guys still getting this error? I just tried here with the latest version of Chrome and didn't receive an error.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I get it.

It looks like the ISP of www.myautomated1home.net has a problem.

Regards
          Morten

Comment

Yes, I can see it in Chrome. I first saw it a few hours ago:

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.myautomatedhome1.net might attempt to install dangerous programmes on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages and credit cards).

I have also put a 1 in the address to stop it working.

Got it when I changed to Manage Plugins then pressed the "Additional Interfaces" button.
            Yes, same here. It doesn't do anything until I click "Additional Interfaces".

That's odd, it's not doing it now
            Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

I didn't receive it today. So maybe the hosting myautomatedhome has solved the red flag warning

Comment

I'm seeing this again. Homeseer should do something about this.

Comment

I am getting this message today as well

Comment

me too

Comment

Yep - seeing this here too...
                      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Let me ask Jon to look into this.

Comment

Yes, I am seeing this as well...never seen this before.

Comment

Can you guys clear your browser cache and try it again?

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We believe the issue has been fixed as we can no longer re-create it. Please make sure to refresh your page and Update Listing to ensure that you have the most up to date plug-in file.

Please email support@homeseer.com if you continue to see the problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X