Firefox crashes-due to HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox crashes-due to HS

I just "upgraded" to HS3. I've been running HS3 web interface from FF. I typically leave it up. For the 3rd time in less than a week, I come back to PC at a later time and I am greeted by a popup from FF indicated it crashed due to a plugin. The details section of the report FF wants me to submit references the HS deviceutility. Is anyone else experiencing anything of this sort? Any help/debugging suggestions are greatly appreciated.

What OS are you running HS3 on? If a Windows OS check the event viewer.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I use Chrome to run the HS web server and can leave it open all day without issue. In my experience FF crashes several times a month (not running HS), so I'd be inclined to suspect that it's a FF issue.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Trying other browser(s)

Thanks for the responses. I will try both IE and Chrome and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
        X