What happened to the status/graphic pairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the status/graphic pairs

I use the RFXCOM plugin and DS10s for a couple of my garage doors.
    For some reason, the graphics that I defined over a month ago don't show anymore. They still look defined but I'm at a loss as to what's going on.

Can anyone recommend a solution?

Robert
    Attached Files
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Hi Rob,

I believe the RFXCom plugin manages these and will change them back if you manually change them. I would post the question in the RFXCom plugin section of the forum so that Bert sees your post and can confirm.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks. Al. I had set these up a month ago just using the status/graphics pairs here and they have worked find until I migrated my mcsSprinker from HS2 to HS3. So not sure what's going on here. I have not made any changes to RFXCOM. Going into the RFXCOM plugin, takes you to the status/graphics pair UI under HS3..

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Yeah my error.
        See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...46#post1242746

Comment

Working...
        X