Please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help!!!

I am seeing something strange. Has anyone seen this? Is there a way to get the Plug-ins back?
    Attached Files

I had something similar the other day. Could be totally unrelated.
    I went to a different PC and logged in using a different browser and they all appeared.
    My issue was maybe slightly different though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by triggs View Post
      I am seeing something strange. Has anyone seen this? Is there a way to get the Plug-ins back?
      I upgraded to the latest beta a while back and noticed the license key was reset to trail. I have a HomeTroller S6 and the userid and password was on a sticker on the device. Reentering the license key does the trick in settings.

Comment

Originally posted by triggs View Post
        Have you been testing other plug-ins not installed via the normal updater? Do you have a updater_override.txt file in your HS3 directory? (if you do, then remove it an refresh the updater).
        Nicolai L

Comment

delete updater_override.txt in the root of your HS3 directory then click on Update Listing.
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by gd1210 View Post
            I had something similar the other day. Could be totally unrelated.
            I went to a different PC and logged in using a different browser and they all appeared.
            My issue was maybe slightly different though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nope didnt work for me....

Comment

Originally posted by ferraf View Post
              I upgraded to the latest beta a while back and noticed the license key was reset to trail. I have a HomeTroller S6 and the userid and password was on a sticker on the device. Reentering the license key does the trick in settings.
              Didnt work either......

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                Have you been testing other plug-ins not installed via the normal updater? Do you have a updater_override.txt file in your HS3 directory? (if you do, then remove it an refresh the updater).
                Worked like a charm!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                  delete updater_override.txt in the root of your HS3 directory then click on Update Listing.
                  Perfect! Did the trick.

Comment

Working...
                  X