Multiple "And If" and "Or If"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple "And If" and "Or If"

I am trying to use one event with multiple "Or If" to trigger a timer whenever a door or window is open to then shut off the HVAC system after a set time. I can do the "Or If" with no trouble, but whenever a new door or window is open the event refires and the timer starts again. So I wanted to add an "And If" to each "Or If" to have it look at the virtual device I have set up to say the house isn't secure, so don't turn the system back on again. I was able to start setting it up with the conditions but after I got through about 6 doors/windows, everytime I tried to add another one, it would put the "Or If" up in the event at some random spot and I would be unable to add an "And If" to that condition. It isn't really a big deal to have the timer fire each time a door/window is opened, but I don't understand why I can't keep adding "Or Ifs" to the event without it acting up. Is there a better way to accomplish what I am trying to do?

Thanks.

It sounds like you've found a bug.
    Since each 'Or if' is the equivalent of creating a new event, an alternative would be to copy the event and change the trigger device(s) to the door(s) you want to add.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X