Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice commands on HS Phone ignored

Hello,

I am running HS3 on Win 8.1 and using a Way2Call for HSPHone. Voicemails work fine. Voice is heard and recorded ok.
    However, I have some events set with a trigger for when a specific phrase is heard on the telephone. When I say these phrases (dialling in remotely) HS logs, as an example, "Heard (parsed): central heating on". But the event I have configured for this phrase does not fire.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug or am I missing some additional configuration somewhere?

Thanks,
    John

I know it's a while but bumping this to see if anyone has any suggestions. I've been coping without the functionality of firing events via HSPhone but would like to get it going again.

Like I said in my first post, in HS log it has recognised the phrase correctly, matching the event trigger conditions "The phrase blahblah was recognised" but the event is not triggered.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comment

Did you ever get this resolved? I think there is a bug with voice commands triggering events.
      Don

Comment

Nope, I have learned to live without it. I haven't even tried in a while. I still think it would be a good backup method to execute events remotely if myHS goes down or you lose Internet access.

Comment

Working...
        X