HS3 not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 not updating

The user guide says HS3 automatically updates itself when it starts if there is an update available. That does not appear to be working in my case. I am running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.96. According to the release notes on this webpage, the latest version is 3.0.0.280. Do I have something configured incorrectly?

Originally posted by DC View Post
    The user guide says HS3 automatically updates itself when it starts if there is an update available. That does not appear to be working in my case. I am running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.96. According to the release notes on this webpage, the latest version is 3.0.0.280. Do I have something configured incorrectly?
    Go to Tools>Settings>General>Other Settings: Check for HS3 Update at Startup
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Earlier versions did not do this correctly. Try running the HS3Updater.exe in your HS3 root folder and it should update. If this doesn't work you can manually update using the file on the HomeSeer downloads page.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I ran the HS3updater program and it updated me to the most current version. Time will tell if the automatic update function works now. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
        X