Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset accumulated meter in script

Hi

I'm looking for a way to reset accumulated meter values trough a script. I tried just setting the device value to 0 but the devices keep updating it back to its original value. I could not find any function in the documentation for resetting the accumulated meter values. Has anyone done this in a script? I could set it up in an event but it is a lot of devices and scripting is so much easier.

//Morten

Which specific device? I have some zwave ones where I do this by setting a zwave parameter from scripts/events, but the device has to support that.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hi

I use serveral different ones actually. Both qubino dimmers and fibaro dimmer 2 and also some fibaro wall plugs.

Comment

Hi Morten,

Looking at their manuals, I don't see any zwave parameters that allow you to reset those values. You'll likely have to create an event with the Z-Wave Action called Reset Meter Accumulations and then call the event from your script. There may be a way to make a call to the zwave plugin, but I don't believe the details on whether that's possible or how to do it are published.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hi

Yes I started down that path today. So I call that event from my script after writing all values to my SQL database. Not the best way to do it but it seems to work. I just have to remember to add new devices to the event manually.

Comment

Working...
          X