Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

issue registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue registering

my homeseer computer died, and I've been setting it up to run on a windows 2008 server machine.

however, its not taking my registration details

when i enter the information, it comes up with an error

Registration failed: license exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

help?

Edit: issue was in homeseer licensing server, support helped me out and told me it was fixed, and now it's online.

Did you ever solve this issue? I moved my HS to a new computer and I'm getting this issue now. It's the 3rd movie I've done, which makes me wonder if there's a two computer limit on the license?
    Last edited by jensbodal; May 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Windows10 just updated. Rebooted and I'm stuffed with HS3 not running due to error with used licences. Apparently HST is closed over weekend! Great timing
      Iv submitted contact form. Anyone a faster way to get response? or know fix?

Comment

Unfortunately no, I don't think there's anything you can do on your end. It took a few emails before whatever they did worked, but yeah there was nothing I could do on my end.

To clarify, my issue is now resolved.

Comment

Working...
        X