X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigBadBuzz
    replied
    Jon:

They do both work now! Thanks for the quick fix!

Regards,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBadBuzz View Post
    Jon00:

Thanks for the function, providing something that should be standard in HS3. On my Linux server I had to rename the VB script file from 'Jon00EventlistASPX.vben' to 'Jon00EventListASPX.vben'; otherwise the browser screen was completely blank.

Is 'Download CSV' supposed to work? In both Jon00EventList and Jon00DeviceList, all I get is a .csv file containing just the header row. It doesn't seem to matter if the event list is filtered or not. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
    BBB
    Both have now been updated and CSV downloads should now work on Linux builds.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    I think you're looking for an event's ref id. If so you can get it by creating an event.

set it to run manually

run a script or script command

check the box for 'execute immediate script command'

the command to run is:

hs.WriteLog("Event Ref ID:", hs.GetEventRefByName("your event's name"))

run the event and then check your log.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBadBuzz View Post
    Jon00:

Thanks for the function, providing something that should be standard in HS3. On my Linux server I had to rename the VB script file from 'Jon00EventlistASPX.vben' to 'Jon00EventListASPX.vben'; otherwise the browser screen was completely blank.

Is 'Download CSV' supposed to work? In both Jon00EventList and Jon00DeviceList, all I get is a .csv file containing just the header row. It doesn't seem to matter if the event list is filtered or not. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
    BBB
    It looks like a bug when used with Linux. I'll correct it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Bixter1
    replied
    How about just
    http://<ip of homeseer>/JSON?request=getevents

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBuzz
    replied
    Jon00:

Regards,
    BBB

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I forgot to ask if you can display test.aspx which comes with HS3. If that does not display then there is an issue with serving ASPX pages on your Linux installation.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I'm not sure I can assist. It does work on Ubuntu but obviously I cannot test on all flavors of Linux.

Leave a comment:

• SDonslund
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    When you say blank, do you get anything displayed i.e the Homeseer logo bar, links etc? ASPX pages don't work on a Pi BTW.
    Blank, like in blank. No bars, nothing.
    It does blnk out what ever I may have had in the browser window, so I do hit something in the HTTP server, no error messages in the browser.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    When you say blank, do you get anything displayed i.e the Homeseer logo bar, links etc? ASPX pages don't work on a Pi BTW.

Leave a comment:

• SDonslund
    replied
    mono v4.6 that is, no 1.6

Leave a comment:

• SDonslund
    replied
    Jon00EventList plugin

I have tried the plugin to list events, with the purpose of being able to read the event ids.
    But the plugin just gives me a blank page.

Homeseer 3.0.0.297 on Debian v8
    complete mono v1.6 installed

Is it supposed to work in that configuration?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    You can also use this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163299

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    Its just the event name ...

Originally posted by jogentry View Post
    I want to use JSON to run events by the ID number. Is there an easy way to get an event's ID number?

Leave a comment:

• jogentry
    started a topic Easy way to get event ID?

Easy way to get event ID?

I want to use JSON to run events by the ID number. Is there an easy way to get an event's ID number?
Working...
X