HomeSeerUtil Load Error on StartUp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeerUtil Load Error on StartUp

Since Nov 3rd I have been seeing this error in the startup log. I searched a few threads however none answer the question to the issue or the error.

Only change I can think of is removing BLBackup plugin but this error does not seem related. No new devices have been added recently.

Some of the other threads recommended disabling the following which I have done since this is an auto start start through the Windows scheduler. I use UACpass to authorize the hs3.exe startup. The configuration works fine for startup and as mentioned the above error just started.

Auto-start is configured as per the following instructions.

Current Date/Time: 2016-11-05 09:54:10
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.298
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 22 Minutes 50 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.X.X
    Number of Devices: 91
    Number of Events: 16
    Available Threads: 1023

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    1.0.16302.334: MyQ
    1.0.0.3: Restart
    3.0.1.87: Z-Wave

Thanks in advance for any guidance or confirmation this is has no impact to the operations of the system.

Piling on-- new errors since 11/2

Began getting errors on startup that I attributed to dropped network connection on the VM I run HS3 on. Rebooted and got the VM's network going again and new errors arose, including reports of lots of missing executables. I checked and there was one very minor upgrade available so I downloaded and installed the latest release. Now I get the following errors:

11/5/2016 9:32:30 AM ~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_ZWave.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_ZWave.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'HSZWLib, Version=6.0.51.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

System details

Current Date/Time: 11/5/2016 9:34:55 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.298
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 2 Minutes 26 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.168.52
    Number of Devices: 159
    Number of Events: 10
    Available Threads: 100

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.35: Current Cost
    3.0.0.56: DSC Security
    5.0.0.11: Global Cache
    3.0.0.1: HS iTunes
    3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.27: MediaController
    3.0.0.11: NetCAM

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks
    DK

Comment

Piling on-- new errors since 11/2- Fixed

Appears to have been a bad zwave install. Updated and now it works.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeO3 View Post
        Since Nov 3rd I have been seeing this error in the startup log. I searched a few threads however none answer the question to the issue or the error.

Only change I can think of is removing BLBackup plugin but this error does not seem related. No new devices have been added recently.

Some of the other threads recommended disabling the following which I have done since this is an auto start start through the Windows scheduler. I use UACpass to authorize the hs3.exe startup. The configuration works fine for startup and as mentioned the above error just started.

Auto-start is configured as per the following instructions.

Current Date/Time: 2016-11-05 09:54:10
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.298
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
        System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 22 Minutes 50 Seconds
        IP Address: 192.168.X.X
        Number of Devices: 91
        Number of Events: 16
        Available Threads: 1023

Enabled Plug-Ins
        3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
        1.0.16302.334: MyQ
        1.0.0.3: Restart
        3.0.1.87: Z-Wave

Thanks in advance for any guidance or confirmation this is has no impact to the operations of the system.
        I'm having the exact same problem today after I switched to having the HS3 start up automatically as a scheduled task (same instructions). If I switch back to starting the program manually, the error doesn't get triggered.

Comment

Working...
        X