Event not creating delayed actions any more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event not creating delayed actions any more

I have a set of events which turn on a virtual switch, and 10 seconds later off again. That has worked for a while, I am having 6 similar events, only difference is the device name. They all worked fine. Today I have seen that my virtual devices are on. I checked the logs, and thay have all been turned on, but no off action. I manually triggered the event, same result. I checked in my events, and there is no delayed event or action. So that is the problem. But why is this set of events not creating delayed actions any more ? Other events do, its just these which stopped.
    Attached Files

Hmm...bit of an odd one, I've just tried here by setting both a virtual and a 'real' device to do the same and it appears to work just fine. I've also tried changing the control use pairs to status in case that might be an issue. Do delayed actions work on other devices, what do you have the status pairs set to on your device - status/control or both?

Comment

I have had some strange behaviour on my HS3 yesterday. Events started running, and stopped executing half way through the event. That was on top of the delayed actions not working. I looked at what I wanted to achieve, and decided in that case I actually didnt need a delay, so now just turning the device on and off straight after (I only need to update the timestamp so thats ok). Thats working. Other events worked and created delayed actions, it was just that set which wasnt working, but as I said a lot of strange things happened yesterday. I rebooted HS3, and havent noticed anything strange so far. So maybe thats all it needed. Weird nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
      X