Sunrise driven event problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise driven event problem

I want to use an event to turn on a light with a motion sensor within a time window that begins with a time that is sunrise + 30 minutes and ends at 11:00 PM.

so event would be like this...

if kitchen motion sensor become occupied
    and if time is later than sunrise + 30 minutes
    and if time is earlier than 11:00PM
    then turn on the kitchen light.

The problem is with "time later than 30 mins after sunrise. There is no condition in the pick list with that option.
    This condition is documented in the user guide with the condition
    "Time is after sunrise and after this". But the condition is not presented in the pick list for time.
    Is this an oversight? Is this option in homeseer, but just does not appear in the picklist due to an error, or is this condition not implemented in homeseer?

I really need this option and it is in the user guide.

I think it is a typo in the documentation. The native condition is 'After Sunrise but before this'.
    The EasyTtrigger plug-in provides the condition you are looking for.
    Another option is to turn a virtual device on at 30 minutes after sunrise and off at 11 pm. Then use it's status as a condition on this event.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X