Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to turn Aeon Siren On?

Hi,

I was able to add in my first z-wave device the AEon Siren 5. When I go to Device list I see the status is off. How to I test it out and turn it on to see if it is working?

Please advise.

Originally posted by aboyz View Post
    Hi,

I was able to add in my first z-wave device the AEon Siren 5. When I go to Device list I see the status is off. How to I test it out and turn it on to see if it is working?

Please advise.

Write a simple event. Just tell it to turn on for 15 sec. at a certain time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pdolan View Post
      Write a simple event. Just tell it to turn on for 15 sec. at a certain time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the reply. I have create an event , I did a If this event is manually trigger then control a device. But I do not see a device to choose from. Anyone know how to add a device in the event.?
      Last edited by aboyz; November 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have create an event , I did a If this event is manually trigger then control a device. But I do not see a device to choose from. Anyone know how to add a device in the event.?
        Event probley doesn't show up or work if the device you added doesn't have a control state. Like a light switch you should be able to turn it on from the web ui. If that's not an option it probley won't be an option in the events either.

Can you post some screen shots of the devices status tab and advanced tab to see whats available?

Comment

Check your Device List to see if it's visible there. If not, be sure you've enabled all Floors and Rooms. You should be able to turn it on and off manually, just like a non-dim light.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCreager View Post
            Check your Device List to see if it's visible there. If not, be sure you've enabled all Floors and Rooms. You should be able to turn it on and off manually, just like a non-dim light.
            Jason,

thank you for the reply. That is what I thought, I know when I added it it should show me a ON and OFF, but I do not see. Am I missing something? Attached is the device but I do not see the ON and OFF.

thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes your missing it. Click on the device name, then the zwave tab, then click rescan and see if you can get it to included it again and get everything right.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                Yes your missing it. Click on the device name, then the zwave tab, then click rescan and see if you can get it to included it again and get everything right.
                excellent!! that is what I needed. I clicked on the device and Z-wave tab and rescan and it picked it up and added it. Now I"m able to see the Off On control. Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                X