X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On / Off lamp with status input.

Hi.
    With Arduino I have done this:

The reason is for everything to work even if Arduino or PC fails.
    But I have a problem. I do not know how to turn it on or off by an event, since first HS has to know if the lamp is on or off.
    With a conditional time it works well.
    Surely it is possible through a script, but I do not know how.
    I hope you understand the question.
    Can you help me?.
    Thanks in advance and excuse my English.
    Attached Files

Have you looked into the Arduino or mysensors plugins? I personally use the mysensors (free, and allows for wireless communication) for a couple Arduino things, but hasn't had development in a while and takes a little tweaking of the sketches to get the status. I have considered moving to Arduino plugin since it is actively being developed and my need for wireless is not as important anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ferran View Post
      I do not know how to turn it on or off by an event, since first HS has to know if the lamp is on or off.
      I'm not familiar with Arduino, but could you just ignore the current status and have your HS event execute the appropriate "on" or "off"? If it's already on, would the Arduino just ignore the HS command to turn on? Or do you mean your HS event needs to know the status in order to know what to do?
      Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Thank you very much for answering.
        Fortunately I have solved my problem.
        It's easier than I expected.

One more time, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X