Speaker > Speaker Options Window Cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker > Speaker Options Window Cut off

I'm looking to setup a second PC as an HS3Pro speaker.
    I've installed the HS3Pro software and launched the speaker app successfully.
    However, when I open the "Speaker Options" window, the window is too small and is not resizable.

I've checked and I don't have any text or screen scaling in windows options, so I really don't know how to fix this.

I've got the same problem....did you find a solution?

Comment

Someone else recently posted about this and got a solution. I forget what the solution was though. Windows 10?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I've gone back to Windows 7. Too many problems with Win10.

Comment

If you load the stand alone version of the speaker client from the HomeSeer downloads page it should fix this.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes it did. Thanks! Why is that???

Comment

Perhaps its me??

Well I downloaded and installed the speaker app (2/8/2017) from the HST download page (http://www.homeseer.com/updates3/Speaker.exe), if thats the right place to get the latest "standalone" version. Can anyone say what the latest version number of the speaker app is, that does not have the distorted options view?

This is what I am seeing:

Thanks
              Gary

Comment

Fixed.. for now.

Version 3.0.0.8 of the speaker app seems to fix this issue. It was installed when I installed v3.0.0.307 of the HS3 beta. Who knew.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                X