Events not working after Migration to HS3 Pro pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not working after Migration to HS3 Pro pi

Maybe a little more info on your setup would help. What version of Raspberry Pi board. What version of Raspbian. What version of Mono. Sorry for all the question but it helps with fault finding.

Running HS3 Pro on a Raspberry Pi 3 Raspbian Stretch with Mono 5.12 and all events are running fine here.

Comment

Hi concordseer,
      Raspberry 3B, Raspbian 9.4 stretch

Perhaps to clearify is I have got events working, all new created events work, imported from HS3Pro Win10 are not working.

Comment

Originally posted by sirhcz View Post
        Hi concordseer,
        Raspberry 3B, Raspbian 9.4 stretch

Perhaps to clearify is I have got events working, all new created events work, imported from HS3Pro Win10 are not working.
        did you use the export/import in the "labs" section or just a backup/restore method of copying the directory?

Comment

Last edited by Kerat; June 2, 2018, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
            did you use the export/import in the "labs" section or just a backup/restore method of copying the directory?

Comment

As others have said there used to be problems. Recently I did a test from Windows to Linux and I used the export/import and it worked without any issues. If your old system is still up/available you may try that. And make sure you have the latest Mono.

Comment

As others have said there used to be problems. Recently I did a test from Windows to Linux and I used the export/import and it worked without any issues. If your old system is still up/available you may try that. And make sure you have the latest Mono.

Comment

Be aware that the IMPORT will delete any new events you have created!!!

Comment

Be aware that the IMPORT will delete any new events you have created!!!

Comment

Have also problem.
                      Upgrade my hardware from Pi2 to Pi3b.
                      Before I start, I upgrade the homeseer to latest (3.0.0.470) and run a Backup config.
                      The new hw, I registrate, and update (3.0.0.470). Run restore config.

It took a few minutes. A counter counted up.
                      The device then reboot itself.
                      After that, there all my devices is in the list, I could also manually control the devices.
                      All events are also available. BUT all events are missing "IF" (The trigger condition). There are no empty fields on the condition, everything with the trigger is missing. It is only the event name and what will happen as shown.
                      Luckily, I have not yet formate the old hardware, so I can go back and retrieve info.
                      Suggestions of what to do ??

Comment

I used the disk image, downloaded from HomeSeer web.

Comment

When changing platforms, like from Windows to Linux, or moving from an older Mono to version 4 or later, you also need to export/import the events. Go to the Labs tab of Setup. Export the events on the old system, import on the new.

Comment

Thanks for info!

Not quite intuitive...

BUT
                            After all event seems to have IF statement again!
                            BUT groupings have gone wrong.

And
                            Events that triggers on Values (temperature) have become completely incorrect value (-2483726 instead of 32C).

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X