HS in caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Because the Pi does not have an analog input, you would need to use a voltage divider circuit and then an analog to digital converter. There are some example projects like that on the internet, so not too difficult (if you're comfortable with electronics). Here's one example I found: http://www.lediouris.net/RaspberryPI...nitor-12v.html
    I have achieved, through the analog inputs of a Fibaro RGBW module and a voltage divider, a reading of 11.2v to 13.4v.

Comment

Originally posted by ferran View Post

I have achieved, through the analog inputs of a Fibaro RGBW module and a voltage divider, a reading of 11.2v to 13.4v.
      Great!
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

This has been on hold for a while ..., I have resumed again ..., basically it is a hoby and when there are more important things ...

Started designing PCB for RPi IN / OUT ...

Voltage sensor results are acceptable, I can measure between 11v to 15v with 0.2-0.4v precision. For an auxiliary battery it can be used.

Right now I think about how powered RPi, I am going to try connecting to the auxiliary battery through a StepDown voltage module. Although I don't know if another smaller battery or a UPS system would be better.

Comment

Hello !!
          If you want more information related to the project, you can see the progress in this link:

Es un foro campista de España.

Hola!! Bueno, esto es un proyecto... Como uno de mis hobbys es la domótica me planteo implementar esta tecnología en mi cv, una Weinsberg 400LK CaraTwo...

Comment

http://www.webcampista.com/foro/thre...izada.4095605/

Comment

Working...
            X