X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravell
    replied
    Thanks for support for aiding

Here is the process on how to Migrate fully ie back up your full system, restoring is also at the bottom of the page. For anyone else that needs to know. cheers
    In order to create a full backup of an HS3 system or installation, first you will want to backup your Z-Wave network, then your events, then you can save everyt

Leave a comment:

• Ravell
    replied
    Migrating my Zwave devices and rules from windows to Pi (Linux) do I just export my configuration .hsd file?

Do I need to manually re install the Zwave interface/controller? (Assuming so)

what’s the sequence and process?

thanks

Aeotec Zstick
    and about 15 other physical devices switches/sensors

Leave a comment:

• Ravell
    replied
    After more reading Solved Issue was missing some dependencies, specifically these

libmono-system-web4.0.cil
    libmono-system-design4.0.cil
    libmono-system-web-extensions4.0-cil
    libmono-system-runtime-caching4.0-cil
    flite

all looks like it starts normally..

At that point in time I had only installed Mono

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ravell
    started a topic New to the HomeSeer Pi Scene Problems

New to the HomeSeer Pi Scene Problems

Have been using HS3 now for about 3 years Standard windows licence. I wanted to move away from windows computer in an attempt to just cut back on electricity usage in general as I had an old desktop running the HS3 software overkill. I had a pi sitting around so figure I’d reach out to support to see if I can switch my windows licence (which you cannot) but was recommended by them to install Linux on the pi and id be able to standard licence.

intsalled raspbian and installed the Linux version now getting this exception error any insight or steps to take before I try again from scratch is there and image I can write to an as card and I’m off to the races?
    Attached Files
Working...
X