Yeelight Plugin (Beta) - Testers Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I find Newtonsoft.Json.dll V9.0.1.19813 in an other folder (in BIN/HSBUDDY)

I created a folder named Yeelight3P in bin folder ,

And Add this line in HSPI_YEELIGHT3P.exe.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
    <runtime>
    <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">

<probing privatePath="bin/Yeelight3P"/>

<dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Runtime" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral"/>
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.6.10.0" newVersion="2.6.10.0"/>
    </dependentAssembly>
    <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Threading.Tasks" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral"/>
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.6.10.0" newVersion="2.6.10.0"/>
    </dependentAssembly>
    <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral"/>
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.2.29.0" newVersion="2.2.29.0"/>
    </dependentAssembly>
    </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>
    <startup>
    <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/></startup>
    </configuration>
    Now Plugin Work

Thanks, MrHappy

Now, i want to send scene to my Yeelight Led Strip......

See Post : https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=664

Jean-Francois.

Comment

Hello, MrHappy

I have installed the last version V_0_0_0_6

It don't run

I post the log started in developper mode:

With V0_0_0_0_5 --> start and Run is ok

With V0_0_0_0_6 --> start is NOT ok

My Yeelight.ini:

[Settings]
      InterfaceName=

Jean-Francois.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I have not been ignoring anyone, I'm working with Rob by email about the issues but the plugin is potentially problematic because I need to figure out what is my issue (as in an issue with the plugin) and what could be an issue with the bulbs not configured/firewall/AV issue (which would need to be resolved first before I can figure out if the plugin is playing up). I imagine due to the non standard port (compared to UPNP running on port 1900, this runs on 1982) then AV software might be complicating things.

What I can say is that I have been using the plugin now constantly (version .6) and I still have contact with all of my bulbs just fine. I run Win 7, only the one wired network interface and I only run windows security software (firewall/AV).

So,

1) I've fixed the JSON issue, it was very silly and I noticed that the other day. The file now comes with an app.config file as appropriate and the Newtonsoft DLL sits in the bin directory. This is in the version .6.

2) The setting now does not look at the network interface name, instead it looks at the number. If you start the plugin then the interfaces should go into the HS log, look at the interface number. Then in the Yeelight3P.ini file add the following lines;

Code:
        [Settings]
        InterfaceNumber=11
        Changing 11 to your interface number you wish to send the packets out from, save the file and restart the plugin. It should then report which interface it is going to send things out from. This should be the same that your light bulb is connected to. If you have wifi extenders I would prefer until I can figure it out if it was on the same network just to lower any failure points.

I think that is it for the minute, once I can get at least one bulb reporting then I at least know it is nothing specific to my setup - here is the screenshot just to prove it does work!

Here is the version you should try - (see first post)
        Last edited by mrhappy; April 21st, 2018, 04:59 AM.
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Hi, MrHappy

I reload V6

Started in developer mode

I modify my Yeelight3P.ini:

[Settings]
          InterfaceNumber=11
          I get this error:

Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
          Connected, waiting to be initialized...
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - Yeelight LED Startup
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - StartThread Entered
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - --> Receive Thread Started
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - -> NumOfInterface: -1
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> Start Of Block
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - --> Multicast Adapter Discovered: Ethernet
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - --> MCA Count: 12
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff01::1%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff02::1%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff02::c%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff02::fb%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff02::1:3%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: ff02::1:ff2e:1500%15
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 224.0.0.1
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 224.0.0.251
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 224.0.0.252
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 224.0.0.253
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 239.255.255.250
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> MCA Item Address: 239.255.255.251
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - --> Multicast Operational Status: 1
          [20/01/2018 09:06:55] - ---> Index: 15
          With V5 no error:

Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
          Connected, waiting to be initialized...
          [20/01/2018 09:09:09] - Yeelight LED Startup
          [20/01/2018 09:09:09] - StartThread Entered
          [20/01/2018 09:09:09] - --> Receive Thread Started
          [20/01/2018 09:09:09] - -> NameOfInterface: 11
          Jean-Francois.

Comment

I've been working with langenet off the message board and he appears to now have the plugin working on version .6

jfla - are you able to confirm that it now works with version .6 also - the entries in the debug file suggest that it is finding the bulbs and possibly has created the light bulbs?
            My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |

Comment

Hi, MrHappy

I redownloaded V0_0_0_6

I have the same message (see post above)

NOT WORK With V6

Work fine with V5 since two weeks

My configuration:
              Current Date/Time: 07/02/2018 08:22:33
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.372
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Famille - Work Station
              System Uptime: 1 Day 4 Hours 20 Minutes 30 Seconds
              IP Address: 192.168.50.55
              Number of Devices: 435
              Number of Events: 156
              Available Threads: 800

Enabled Plug-Ins
              2.0.38.0: BLLAN
              1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
              4.8.6.0: BULLET
              0.0.0.31: drhsIpPlugIn
              3.0.0.66: mcsXap
              3.0.0.14: NetCAM
              3.0.1.109: PHLocation
              30.0.0.36: RFXCOM
              5.0.2.0: SCREPOSITORY
              4.0.0.4: THERMOSTAT
              3.0.0.44: X10
              0.0.0.5: Yeelight 3P
              3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Jean-Francois.
              Last edited by jfla; February 7th, 2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Hello, MrHappy

No News on plugin Yeelight?

I still have the .5 version running on HS3, Work Fine

I upgraded my system 3.0.0.422

Current Date/Time: 09/03/2018 18:44:02
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.422
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Famille - Work Station
                System Uptime: 0 Days 4 Hours 54 Minutes 33 Seconds
                IP Address: 192.168.50.55
                Number of Devices: 445
                Number of Events: 159
                Available Threads: 800
                HSTouch Enabled: True
                Event Threads: 0
                Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                Device Exec Queue: 0
                HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                Email Send Queue: 0
                Anti Virus Installed: Avast Antivirus Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
                2.0.39.0: BLLAN
                1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
                4.8.6.0: BULLET
                0.0.0.31: drhsIpPlugIn
                3.0.0.66: mcsXap
                3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                3.0.1.109: PHLocation
                30.0.0.36: RFXCOM
                5.0.2.0: SCREPOSITORY
                4.0.0.4: THERMOSTAT
                3.0.0.44: X10
                0.0.0.5: Yeelight 3P
                3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Jean-Francois.

Comment

I'm sorry I have been a bit busy and due to the few users using this plugin I've not put it top of the list (it is working for me and Langenet though)

Can you open your Yeelight3P.ini file in your config directory and paste everything that is inside it into a post for me?

It should say InterfaceNumber=11 under the [Settings] key and that is all. When it is loading appears to be not finding that key (reporting -1) and giving the error, Version .7 is the latest but this should not have changed between .6 and .7 - for the avoidance of any issue please can you install .7 from here
                  (see first post)
                  Last edited by mrhappy; April 21st, 2018, 04:59 AM.
                  My Plugins:

Comment

Just ordered a couple of yeelights off of ebay. Will check out the plugin myself once they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post
                      Just ordered a couple of yeelights off of ebay. Will check out the plugin myself once they arrive.
                      That's great news, it would be great if you could post here regardless of whether they work or don't work OK just so I know.
                      My Plugins:

Comment

Received my Yeelight LED strip and got it set up tonight. Once I read through the thread and created the ini it was immediately discovered. Also working with Alexa devices, although instead of one device on the Alexa smart home device management page it shows up as two devices. One for on/off and the other for rgb color. That's entirely acceptable. I named one for the sake of the test desk light and the other, desk color. Changing colors that way works well.

I also ordered a bulb off of ebay as well and it should get here in a week or two (coming from China)

Comment

Received my Yeelight LED strip and got it set up tonight. Once I read through the thread and created the ini it was immediately discovered. Also working with Alexa devices, although instead of one device on the Alexa smart home device management page it shows up as two devices. One for on/off and the other for rgb color. That's entirely acceptable. I named one for the sake of the test desk light and the other, desk color. Changing colors that way works well.

I also ordered a bulb off of ebay as well and it should get here in a week or two (coming from China)
                          Thanks for letting me know that's great news because I have not tested it with the LED strips, I will add some option to set the settings inside the plugin at some point it is just at the minute I wanted to get something out for people to test.

The issue with Alexa I am not sure if it is by design or otherwise because I have no other device to compare it to whether or not the Hue or such bulbs have a single device with on/off/dim and colour in one.

Please let me know what you think as you use the plugin although there is not too much to worry about as it should just work.
                          My Plugins:

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                            The issue with Alexa I am not sure if it is by design or otherwise because I have no other device to compare it to whether or not the Hue or such bulbs have a single device with on/off/dim and colour in one.

Please let me know what you think as you use the plugin although there is not too much to worry about as it should just work.
                            Hue bulbs (and led strips) just create one device.

So far it's just working. While I have a lot of devices and a lot more virtual devices, all of my events and stuff are pretty straightforward. I don't do very much scripting other than a few immediate commands so couldn't tell you with that.

I guess in the long run it would probably be nice to have a config page so we could manually add lights that aren't found but I haven't run across that yet with my one yeelight <G>

Comment

Hi, MrHappy

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                              I'm sorry I have been a bit busy and due to the few users using this plugin I've not put it top of the list (it is working for me and Langenet though)

Can you open your Yeelight3P.ini file in your config directory and paste everything that is inside it into a post for me?

It should say InterfaceNumber=11 under the [Settings] key and that is all. When it is loading appears to be not finding that key (reporting -1) and giving the error, Version .7 is the latest but this should not have changed between .6 and .7 - for the avoidance of any issue please can you install .7 from here
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rGo...ew?usp=sharing
                              NOT WORK with V.7

My Yeelight3P.ini

[Settings]
                              InterfaceName=Ethernet
                              Startup with V.7
                              Startup with V.5
                              Jean-Francois.

Comment

Hue bulbs (and led strips) just create one device.

So far it's just working. While I have a lot of devices and a lot more virtual devices, all of my events and stuff are pretty straightforward. I don't do very much scripting other than a few immediate commands so couldn't tell you with that.

I guess in the long run it would probably be nice to have a config page so we could manually add lights that aren't found but I haven't run across that yet with my one yeelight <G>
                                Are they Hue bulbs/strips that are controlled by HomeSeer or via the Hue hub itself? I think it is more how HS treats the bulbs rather than the plugin, in HS you have one device for on/off/dim with voice command and then another device for the colour picker with voice commands. There does not appear to be a way that I can see to have a device that has both colour and RGB in one - of course if another plugin is doing it correctly then I might have to admit I have it wrong but there is limited information available about them.

I had the same thought re a config page but the Yeelight is heavy on the suggestion that the bulbs should be discovered by SSDP first to see what is out on the network. With this I get the serial number of the bulb and then use that in HS devices to save me having to store device data in a config file. If I added the option that you could set up bulbs in advance of you having them you would not know the serial number and the current structure of the plugin would not work. I'll have a think if this becomes an issue though.
                                My Plugins:

Comment

Working...
                                X