My Yeelight3P.ini

Code:
    [Settings]
    InterfaceName=Ethernet
    It should be;

Code:
    [Settings]
    InterfaceNumber=12
    Please not that the network addresses are now referred to by number rather than name.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Hi, MrHappy

Thanks.

Now WORK with V.7

Jean-Francois

Comment

Originally posted by jfla View Post
        Hi, MrHappy

Thanks.

Now WORK with V.7

Jean-Francois
        That is good news thank you for letting me know, I can't see that I will need to change this again.
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
          Are they Hue bulbs/strips that are controlled by HomeSeer or via the Hue hub itself? I think it is more how HS treats the bulbs rather than the plugin, in HS you have one device for on/off/dim with voice command and then another device for the colour picker with voice commands. There does not appear to be a way that I can see to have a device that has both colour and RGB in one - of course if another plugin is doing it correctly then I might have to admit I have it wrong but there is limited information available about them.
          Controlled by Homeseer via the Jowihue plugin (which uses the hub as far as I know.) I don't have the Hue skill connected to Alexa at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post
            Controlled by Homeseer via the Jowihue plugin (which uses the hub as far as I know.) I don't have the Hue skill connected to Alexa at all.
            OK thanks, in that case I will take a look and see what I can do to fix it.
            My Plugins:

Comment

Hi, MrHappy

Each time i update a plugin by updater , Yeelight3P crash:

I must restart HS3

My System:
              Current Date/Time: 20/03/2018 09:35:30
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.422
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Famille - Work Station
              System Uptime: 0 Days 5 Hours 33 Minutes 59 Seconds
              IP Address: 192.168.50.55
              Number of Devices: 445
              Number of Events: 163
              Available Threads: 800
              HSTouch Enabled: True
              Event Threads: 0
              Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
              Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
              Device Exec Queue: 0
              HSTouch Event Queue: 0
              Email Send Queue: 0
              Anti Virus Installed: Avast Antivirus Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
              2.0.39.0: BLLAN
              1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
              4.8.6.0: BULLET
              0.0.0.31: drhsIpPlugIn
              3.0.0.66: mcsXap
              3.0.0.14: NetCAM
              3.0.1.109: PHLocation
              30.0.0.36: RFXCOM
              5.0.2.0: SCREPOSITORY
              4.0.0.4: THERMOSTAT
              3.0.0.44: X10
              3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Jean-Francois.

Comment

I am looking at that issue because I see it, so does langenet so it is clearly an issue somewhere but the plugin can launch just fine and connect without error if you load the plugin manually and also remotely. I have tried everything I can think of at the minute that could cause an issue but I am at a loss as to why it causes this - I don't know what is happening in the updater as to why it even needs to examine this bit of the plugin at that time.
                My Plugins:

Comment

Adam,
                  What I discovered is that if I update one other plugin, it crashes. But if I update a second plugin, it re-connects again and no HS restart is required.

Robert
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                    Adam,
                    What I discovered is that if I update one other plugin, it crashes. But if I update a second plugin, it re-connects again and no HS restart is required.

Robert
                    I've posted in the HS3 beta thread as I wonder if there is some issue with HS (although not seen anyone report it) because I have rebuilt the plugin by using another plugin that does not behave the same. I've changed the GUID's, I've changed everything I can think of but because I don't know what property is causing the exception because it looks as if the HS log hides it. I've never had it before so it looks to be something quite specific.
                    My Plugins:

Comment

I think I have fixed the issue now with the error coming up when updating another plugin - not actually sure where the problem was but it appears to be resolved.

I have also added a web page which you can change/set the network interface and polling timer (if you control the bulbs outside of HS then I have to poll them just to keep the devices in check, changing the devices from HS will update them automatically).

Version .9 is here if anyone is able to try it - (see first post)

Thanks...
                      Last edited by mrhappy; April 21st, 2018, 05:00 AM.
                      My Plugins:

Comment

Adam,

Tried it and now my light doesn't work. Still works on my phone with the Yeelight app. Did a reboot as well. I was running .6 without issue.
                        Not sure what has changed....

Log is the same as before:
                        Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Start Discovery Timer

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1 Index: 1

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Ethernet Index: 5

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Yeelight 3P

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P UDP RX Thread Started

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Yeelight LED Startup

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Info Plugin Yeelight 3P has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52255

It appears to work in the log but no change on the light itself.
                        Mar-31 9:03:44 AM Device Control Device: Yeelight Yeelight 458c784 Control to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Mar-31 9:03:39 AM Device Control Device: Yeelight Yeelight 458c784 Control to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Robert
                        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Adam,

Tried it and now my light doesn't work. Still works on my phone with the Yeelight app. Did a reboot as well. I was running .6 without issue.
                          Not sure what has changed....

Log is the same as before:
                          Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Start Discovery Timer

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1 Index: 1

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Ethernet Index: 5

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Yeelight 3P

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P UDP RX Thread Started

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Yeelight 3P Yeelight LED Startup

Mar-31 9:02:26 AM Info Plugin Yeelight 3P has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52255

Mar-31 9:03:44 AM Device Control Device: Yeelight Yeelight 458c784 Control to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Mar-31 9:03:39 AM Device Control Device: Yeelight Yeelight 458c784 Control to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Robert
                          Does not look like it has matched one of your network cards to the settings - can you go into the plugin settings page (either via the link in the drop downs or the manage plugins page) and see what the drop list says for the network interface. You probably want to select the interface called ethernet and then press update. I think version .6 was matching the network name but I switched to a numeric index.
                          My Plugins:

Comment

Robert
                            Same here. It shows in the log but the lights never go on or off AND the device status never changes either.

From my logs:

Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P Start Discovery Timer
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1 Index: 1
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P Interface Match - Local Area Connection 2
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P Multicast Adapter Discovered: Local Area Connection 2 Index: 5
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P UDP RX Thread Started
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin Yeelight 3P started successfully in 85 milliseconds
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Yeelight 3P Yeelight LED Startup
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Yeelight 3P ...
                            Mar-31 9:57:36 AM Info Plugin Yeelight 3P has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:56504
                            Last edited by rmiles7721; March 31st, 2018, 08:59 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

It was set to Ethernet. I tried loopback, then Ethernet again. No change.

Robert

Comment

What's interesting for me is when I was on .6 it worked when the network InterfaceNumber=13. Now for some reason it choses 5. I tried with yesterday's backup of InterfaceNumber=13 but that didn't make a difference. I'm curious as to why the InterfaceNumber is different since there was no change and my bulb remains with a fixed IP address.

Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X