Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENSIBO - anyone ?

Hi Folks

Has anyone toyed with the SENSIBO aircon device ? Developer has an API and a sample python script that seems to work ok. I think he's just enabled push notifications which is nicer than constantly polling his server via API.

Must say for the first time I'm happy to use a device via IR....

Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

SmarterControl has a plugin:
    http://www.smartercontrol.net/sensibo/

Sadly, SmarterControl uses it's own "Updater style plugin" instead of the actual Updater for some strange reason, but I hear the plugin works.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thanks Moskus.....

I'm going to give it to my Microsoft guy at work to pull apart and see whats in it :-) Again I'm curious as to how he is getting updates...

Thanks for helping

Pete
      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Pete--

Did you end up with an integration for sensibo? It looks like the sensibo plugin from smartercontrol is no longer supported.

Greg

Comment

Im also looking for a plugin for Sensibo , it seems like smartercontrol dont have it anymore

Comment

i'm also desperate for a sensibo plugin since the smartercontrol one no longer works.
            I've got sensibo's across multiple client sites, so might even be willing to contribute to development costs if anyone here would be interested in writing one?

Comment

Here you go

https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/foru...meseer-plugin/

Now, this links to a Norwegian forum, but the plugin is in English and you should probably be OK. I'll tell the author about this thread.

Comment

Interested but it looks like the site is currently down.

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
                  Interested but it looks like the site is currently down.
                  Yes, we are aware, it's being looked into.
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Anyone have any luck with either of the suggestions above? I just bought a Sensibo Sky, and would very much like to integrate into my HSPro
                    Thanks
                    Fred

Comment

Yes, I downloaded the PI and it worked perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X