No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: Life360 Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have created some icons for certain locations. Please feel free to use them Simplex Technology for future upgrades or Beta. I love this app and the only thing i wish it had was a way for HomeSeer mobile to view the MAP on its new dashboard...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ajgurrieri View Post
      I have created some icons for certain locations. Please feel free to use them Simplex Technology for future upgrades or Beta. I love this app and the only thing i wish it had was a way for HomeSeer mobile to view the MAP on its new dashboard...
      omg. there are nice ! Can you share some more, if you do not mind?

Comment

• Those are very nice. I think perhaps a repository of icons? Perhaps in it's own thread?

Comment

• Here's a thread for posting Icons to....

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...tributed-icons

Comment

• I just added a few additional circles to my Life360 account. do you support multi circles yet? and more importantly, will this break anything? my goal is to keep the HS3 rules running off the users in my default circle. I have a few extended family members in other circles, but not really interested in using them for HS3. I jsut dont want the plugin to break with the new circles that were added.

Comment

• Originally posted by potatoheadny View Post
              I just added a few additional circles to my Life360 account. do you support multi circles yet? and more importantly, will this break anything? my goal is to keep the HS3 rules running off the users in my default circle. I have a few extended family members in other circles, but not really interested in using them for HS3. I jsut dont want the plugin to break with the new circles that were added.
              OK this makes more sense.

Currently multi-circles are not supported. I have plans but it requires a complete re-write of the devices handling to differentiate between the circle members. However with that the multi-circles does not cause any problems that I'm aware of with the existing plugin. I have multi-circles in Life360 that I created for testing and I haven't seen any problems with the plugin.

Comment

Working...
              X