AccessLevel 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AccessLevel 3

Can someone elaborate on how to use AccessLevel = 3 which switches the Plug-In into a LITE version once the trial expires. I cannot find any documentation on how to check if TRIAL time is over or PLUG-IN has been registered.

Originally posted by willem4ever View Post
    Can someone elaborate on how to use AccessLevel = 3 which switches the Plug-In into a LITE version once the trial expires. I cannot find any documentation on how to check if TRIAL time is over or PLUG-IN has been registered.
    Bump+

Anyone?

Comment

Where did you see this documented, I only saw 1 and 2 in the Base Plugin API doc....

Comment

FYI I think Callback.CheckRegistrationStatus() is what you are looking for, returns an int indicating the current state....

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
          Where did you see this documented, I only saw 1 and 2 in the Base Plugin API doc....
          That is the whole point, it is not documented.

Comment

Originally posted by willem4ever View Post

That is the whole point, it is not documented.
            Very interesting (to me) option. Looks like you set the access level to 3, then call the CheckRegistrationStatus() in InitIO or later to get the status (do NOT call it in AccessLevel as calling into HS there can cause all kinds of issues). That call didn't make sense before because I didn't know about the trial option, now the return enum is clearer...

Comment

Working...
            X