Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino For HS3 Beta testers Wanted.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tester

Hello Greig, Enigmatheatre,

I would love to test your Arduino interface/software in HS3. I have several Arduino boards and did some tests with the scripting version for HS2, wonderfull!. Please send me the instructions how I can install it on HS3.

Thanks!

Pete

Comment

Hey I'd love to test this out too. I have a few boards and plan on making some controllers for shades. Let me know if I can help.

Comment

I would also love to test this plugin

Comment

Any update?

Hi, just wondering how the plugin is going, and if we might be lucky enought to play with it during the upcoming holiday break?

Thanks!

-John

Comment

Originally posted by Automate_It View Post
            Hi, just wondering how the plugin is going, and if we might be lucky enought to play with it during the upcoming holiday break?
            +1

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest in my plugin.
              I was in hospital and have needed a little time to recover so have not looke at this much at the moment and now that I have recovered and am back to work things will take a little time to settle down so I can look at this again. IF I get time I will package up what I have and post it to the board as soon as I can.

Greig.
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Test your plugin

Hi enigmatheatre,

Sorry for my English, i'm french. I'm very interesting to test your plugin.
                Can you send me by email ? Thanks a lot...
                Bill

Comment

+1

Originally posted by Automate_It View Post

Thanks!

-John

Comment

Hi all I have made it available Here

Greig.
                    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Just wondering if you would have a template sketch, or something similar that is quite basic. I have a number of boards which are the 168 size boards which I would like to use for very basic 1-wire and input / output work but don't need IR, ethernet or anything like that.

When i use the sketch builder in the plugin it creates the sketch fine however the size means it will not fit on one of these boards, if you do have a sketch it would be great, otherwise is there a trick to removing parts of the sketch and keeping it working still?

Cheers
                      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Re: Arduino For HS3 Beta testers Wanted.....

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                        Just wondering if you would have a template sketch, or something similar that is quite basic. I have a number of boards which are the 168 size boards which I would like to use for very basic 1-wire and input / output work but don't need IR, ethernet or anything like that.

When i use the sketch builder in the plugin it creates the sketch fine however the size means it will not fit on one of these boards, if you do have a sketch it would be great, otherwise is there a trick to removing parts of the sketch and keeping it working still?

Cheers
                        Travis,
                        Try the API.ino this has a lot less code in it. If you wanted to use just inputs and one wire then just add them to this and you would have what you are after. This is what it is for.
                        If you are stuck with the code then I'm sure I could help you out.

Greig.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Working...
                        X