Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocelot Plugin - Where's the IR?

Hello,

I am currently running HomeSeer 1.7.44 (yeah I know), and have my Adicon Ocelot plugin fully intergrated and am using it to retreive Temperatures at different locations in and out of the house as well as using it and the relay module to run the sprinklers.
    Can anyone tell me if there are plans to develop one for HS3?
    Thanks,
    David

There was talk of HST updating it.
    Don

Comment

Bump for HomeSeer Techs

Is work progressing on the ADI Ocelot plugin? I use mine for relay switching of speakers as well as my legacy support of X10 stuff. I really need this before I can make the switch to HS3.

Can any of you HS support folks comment on the status?

Comment

Any word on the Ocelot Plugin

The only thing that stopping me from switching is the lack of plugin for the Ocelot. I considered buying a ACT TI103 but they are expensive and hard to find. Any word on the timing for the beta. This will help me decide if I spend the dollars on a ACT TI103. Hate to order it and 2 weeks later the Ocelot plugin becomes available.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by davidhind View Post
          The only thing that stopping me from switching is the lack of plugin for the Ocelot. I considered buying a ACT TI103 but they are expensive and hard to find. Any word on the timing for the beta. This will help me decide if I spend the dollars on a ACT TI103. Hate to order it and 2 weeks later the Ocelot plugin becomes available.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.
          It will be a few more weeks before the beta will be released. Just click on the TI103 link in this post if you need one.
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Cant wait for this

Comment

It will be a few more weeks before the beta will be released. Just click on the TI103 link in this post if you need one.
              xapmcsADIOcelot/mcsXAP provide the interface to ADIOcelot for HS3 and new TI103 hardware is not needed for X10 and variables, IO etc are also available.

Comment

Any new news on the Beta release date??

Comment

Still waiting..????????

Comment

I chased this up last month. The update was that it was all done except the Infra-red. It was suggested that a beta was put out without this functionality but nothing so far. Basically, HST are just too busy and this plugin is low priority :-(
                    Jon

Comment

Well without the IR its pretty much useless to me

Comment

I hate that Ocelot is a 'low priority'...it is the only thing stopping me from taking the plunge from HS2 to HS3.

Ken J.
                        HSPRO 2.5.0.80, ADIOcelot 1.14.0.11, HSTouch Server 1.0.0.72, iAutomate RFID 1.1.0.0, NetCAM 1.1.0.1, TED 1.2.0.3, UltraMon 1.1.4834.30105, UltraWeatherBug 1.0.4869.38304
                        106 Z-Wave nodes, 3 Z-Trollers, Ocelot (4 SECU16, 1 Relay8, 6 Bobcat T), 9 iAutomate tags, Schlage Locks

Comment

Any update on a beta release?

I understand IR is not yet implemented, but some of us primarily need relay control and I'd like to give HS3 a shot.

Thanks!

Paul

Comment

In the absence of Ocelot, Insteon has relay devices as well as Infra red. Much more current tech than Ocelot.

Just offering up options.

CM
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                            Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                            Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
                              In the absence of Ocelot, Insteon has relay devices as well as Infra red. Much more current tech than Ocelot.

Just offering up options.

CM
                              CM,
                              There are several relay devices that could be used, but the fact that several of us have already made a significant investment (money, time, installation, programming the unit, debugging, etc) in Ocelot that we don't want to lose is one point.

A second point is the Ocelot is more than relays...it is temperature, humidity, analog/digital inputs and self contained controller (aka functions when HS is down).

Another point is we made the initial investment based on the fact support was built into HS2 (aka the perception it would be long term supported) and HS said it would support under HS3...which leaves us hanging on their word.

As you imply it is 'old tech' (aka well understood technology)...which to me also implies it should be straight forward on making a plug in.

I'm biting at the bit to get to HS3 (have had a HS3 license for 11 months now!)...willing to sacrifice my TED and probably iAutomate devices but Ocelot would be to sever of a neuter and cost burden to justify at this time.

Ken J.
                              HSPRO 2.5.0.80, ADIOcelot 1.14.0.11, HSTouch Server 1.0.0.72, iAutomate RFID 1.1.0.0, NetCAM 1.1.0.1, TED 1.2.0.3, UltraMon 1.1.4834.30105, UltraWeatherBug 1.0.4869.38304
                              106 Z-Wave nodes, 3 Z-Trollers, Ocelot (4 SECU16, 1 Relay8, 6 Bobcat T), 9 iAutomate tags, Schlage Locks

Comment

Working...
                              X